Sources: College hoops corruption case poised to take down Hall of Fame coaches, top programs....

I'll believe it when I see it. All of these Hall Of Fame coaches will have their program's big money boosters contact their Senators and their Congressmen. The info will never be released and the crooked ass NCAA can go right on enabling their cash cow programs to make them millions.
If the NCAA would look the other way on North Carolina......they'll look the other way on anything.

"I had no idea my assistant was doing such things"

"I have mentored so many outstanding young men, these accusations are offensive"

"I don't recall that situation, so many things have happened in my life, how can I remember all of them?"

"I look forward to many more years of coaching"

"I have to get back to doing the work I was hired to do, these charges are without merit"

"Our focus is on academics, such charges are ludicrous"

read this today and laughed my ass off. As much as I'd love to see Calipari, Izzo, coach K, and others go down...the NCAA has way too much money tied to basketball. There's no way they'd let it effect their bottom line like that. Look no further than the ruling on UNC basketball.

Even if they have Coach K on tape bribing jayson tatum's family they would "launch an investigation" that would take 2+ years to complete. After that they would vacate previous wins as "punishment" and things would go on as normal. That way no current or future Duke revenue is impacted. Then Coach K will "retire" and everyone will forget.

So - by the looks of this - Iowa needs to win out - but they have some work to do in the B1G tournament to avoid the play in game.

Adidas schools ... who suddenly got better and with transfers. I can think of one West of us that probably isn't very comfortable.

read this today and laughed my ass off. As much as I'd love to see Calipari, Izzo, coach K, and others go down...the NCAA has way too much money tied to basketball. There's no way they'd let it effect their bottom line like that. Look no further than the ruling on UNC basketball.

Even if they have Coach K on tape bribing jayson tatum's family they would "launch an investigation" that would take 2+ years to complete. After that they would vacate previous wins as "punishment" and things would go on as normal. That way no current or future Duke revenue is impacted. Then Coach K will "retire" and everyone will forget.
They wouldn't even do that much.

"We didn't do anything wrong. We didn't know anything about it. It's all false. There, we're innocent. Now, don't you feel bad for accusing us?"

Makes me sick that they keep getting away with it.

You can pick apart Frans d coaching ability and recruiting misses.

His name and Iowa will not be part of the Federal investigation. I am thankful for that.

Lefty Moore and Pete Jock say hello from the fringe.
Also, hope that Chris Allen and Kory Lucious names don’t reappear for any reason.
I guess I thought I read that they only had been listening/watching the last year or so. This is why I doubt fred is involved. I can pretty much guarantee iowa is clean

I guess I thought I read that they only had been listening/watching the last year or so. This is why I doubt fred is involved. I can pretty much guarantee iowa is clean

You watch the Contract fiasco going on and confidently think Iowa is not involved? I tend to agree, but that contract is no way above board. No way.

The NCAA, in a sweeping move to root out corruption atop the sport's most elite teams, will most certainly dole out some serious punishments. The following teams will get the death penalty: Delaware State, Montrose, University of Saskatchewan, Guam Community College, Key West Veterinary School, and sadly Iowa State University. That'll send a clear message to the Kansas', Kentuckys, and Louisvilles of the world that they need to clean up their act.