Soundoff

Sounds like everyone is blaming Ferentz. What about the players making mistakes and committing personal fouls? That's what cost Iowa the game more than anything. And don't say that the coaching staff's fault, too, because it's not.

Like Ann Romney said: "Stop it! This is hard."

Melt down well under way. KF doesn't care is laughable. He was an athlete. He is competitive. He cares.

This debacle didn't start at 11AM today, it started with the red-shirt class of 2007. Maybe earlier. There is some blame back there. It has been addressed in my opinion. Now we are in for a couple of tough years. If it wasn't addresses, we'd be in for maybe a tough decade.

Golfer is always the voice of reason. well played. My frustration is at maximum levels and honestly i'm a little scared we may not win another game this year (unless we clean a number of things up). But I think we will be fine as a program.

I hate to admit this as I am and have been a KF supporter, but the "in-game" coaching scenarios deserve some significant criticism...but the salary and "doesn't care" complaints are stupid. I don't mind that we are in a down year (we should have known that going in to the year) but we cannot accept losing to any team we are double digit favorite to win.... see signature...

I am still hopeful for a huge turnaround and 7 wins...but the hope is damaged after what I say today....unexplainable and really unexcusable....it can not continue to happen.

I just place the blame several years back. I'm pretty frustrated also. GD didn't recruit these kids, and has only had one year to implement his system. By waiting for change, we just delayed the inevitable two years of frustration.

To be fair, you can't be too critical or bite the hand that feeds you. Sports commentators have bills to pay also.

KF is the same in my opinion. The thing that has changed is that we don't have the elite D that we used to have under Norm(when Norm was healthy). There's nothing new going on here. It's the same kind of football. We are just losing the close games consistently rather than winning them. Get used to it.

We should not be in "close" games with garbage teams....but under KF we always are....i am done with his bs he brings to the table which is nothing...they will be lucky to win another game this year and any school with a pair would fire his butt so quick, but Barta is a freaking worthless pile of dog dung.

Melt down well under way. KF doesn't care is laughable. He was an athlete. He is competitive. He cares.

This debacle didn't start at 11AM today, it started with the red-shirt class of 2007. Maybe earlier. There is some blame back there. It has been addressed in my opinion. Now we are in for a couple of tough years. If it wasn't addresses, we'd be in for maybe a tough decade.

And it should cost him his job, but it won't cause we have a dork of an AD....