Soundoff

KF is the same in my opinion. The thing that has changed is that we don't have the elite D that we used to have under Norm(when Norm was healthy). There's nothing new going on here. It's the same kind of football. We are just losing the close games consistently rather than winning them. Get used to it.

I said we heard the same things back in 2008 when they were 3-3, coming off 2005,2006 and 2007. then they started winning the close games. It's the talent, I said...and then said that someone is responsible for bringing that talent in.

If you're looking for me to burn something down the way some of you are, you're looking in the wrong place. I don't roll that way.

The thing is tho Jon its time to burn it down - It was a good run; Ferentz did himself proud but that's just the way it goes; was the same thing for Hayden.

I don't believe that you honestly think were going to get back to where we were under Ferentz.

Melt down well under way. KF doesn't care is laughable. He was an athlete. He is competitive. He cares.

This debacle didn't start at 11AM today, it started with the red-shirt class of 2007. Maybe earlier. There is some blame back there. It has been addressed in my opinion. Now we are in for a couple of tough years. If it wasn't addresses, we'd be in for maybe a tough decade.

Melt down well under way. KF doesn't care is laughable. He was an athlete. He is competitive. He cares.

This debacle didn't start at 11AM today, it started with the red-shirt class of 2007. Maybe earlier. There is some blame back there. It has been addressed in my opinion. Now we are in for a couple of tough years. If it wasn't addresses, we'd be in for maybe a tough decade.
Great points G

so sayeth Bigtenchamp, so sayeth all ;)

Do you really think we are going to get back to where we were before under Ferentz? It's hard for me to believe that you do

/shrug that's all I'm saying

Ferentz has done well for this program but coaches come and go. It's just reality.

GOOD POINT - Nico brings the hammer and energy - maybe not the best pass defender but a bit of emotion might help out there.

The last caller suggested we fire KF, hire a high school coach, and "with the money we save give out more scholarships."
*facepalm meme*

The last caller suggested we fire KF, hire a high school coach, and "with the money we save give out more scholarships."
*facepalm meme*

That guy thought of that comment - called in thinking about that comment, stayed on hold for probably 30 minutes- rehearsing that comment over and over and then.....said it out loud.

wow.

Someone else said: I don't see another win on the schedule except Illinois. Zabel said - don't play Illinois. Jon said - Thanks for your call. click.

Sounds like everyone is blaming Ferentz. What about the players making mistakes and committing personal fouls? That's what cost Iowa the game more than anything. And don't say that the coaching staff's fault, too, because it's not.