Soundoff - John Lickliter Spoof

Kingsbury14

Did anyone catch this and by chance TIVO it last night? Would be great if someone could put it on YouTube. Anyone?

Thanks

I was wondering the same thing. WHOTV.com usually posts videos online but think they may have had to pull it because of it's harsh material. It is hilarious however.

I have it on DVR, so I will try to post it on YouTube.

I was wondering that as well. I couldn't stop laughing even though I felt kinda bad for John .

Thanks Ryno, let us know when you have it on there. Much appreciated

I was wondering the same thing. WHOTV.com usually posts videos online but think they may have had to pull it because of it's harsh material. It is hilarious however.

I have it on DVR, so I will try to post it on YouTube.

I hope Barta watched it and the thousands of empty seats finally hit a nerve. The Soundoff crew did a fine job of showing just what a joke this basketball program has become and yes, I am putting the blame on Lick not Alford as some keep trying to do. But don't worry we have turned the corner and are on the right track. As the Cubs fans say WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR!

Funny stuff. I had a smerk on my face the whole time until the end when it says "Little Lick, Lotta Bite", thats when my smerk turned into uncontrollable laughter.

So even though it's mean-spirited but clever it has to be allowed on this site? Some people have no respect for others, John has not done one thing to anyone to deserve this kind of treatment. It's like you people are bullies picking on a kid just because he is who he is. SAD.

Satire can be mean. It's also hilarious...and sad all at the same time.

Hilarious and sad all at the same time... sounds like this basketball season.

Doesn't it seem like this entire season has been some kind of strange, alternate universe? Or some kind of weird foreign film, where everything is just tragic? Somebody should write a book about this year.

So even though it's mean-spirited but clever it has to be allowed on this site? Some people have no respect for others, John has not done one thing to anyone to deserve this kind of treatment. It's like you people are bullies picking on a kid just because he is who he is. SAD.

Ahhh. Bullying little johny boy. Judging by him actually trying to play big 10 bball, I dont think this video is going to hurt him at all.

i'm with you. I saw this last night and thought it was quite mean, and not funny. Chris Hassel has a bit making fun of Gary Dolphin that I think is in poor taste as well.

Maybe instead of giving the top 10 clown shots to the nads, some one should kick him in the nads.

i'm with you. I saw this last night and thought it was quite mean, and not funny. Chris Hassel has a bit making fun of Gary Dolphin that I think is in poor taste as well.

Maybe instead of giving the top 10 clown shots to the nads, some one should kick him in the nads.

Hassel is a friend of mine and in order for him to "channel Gary Dolphin" or whomever, he must first get their permission. So it's not like they don't know. He isn't making fun of Gary Dolphin, he is just exaggerating the already known. I find it rather humorous because it is so over the top if you truly take it serious, then you have no sense of humor. And when the basketball team is this bad, humor is a great escape. This video just proves how embarrassing things are with attendance.

If Lick has a problem with this then maybe he should start doing something about it...like keeping his team together and WINNING!!!

If you thought this was mean then you must have also thought Fales spoofing a Cornhusker fan was mean? Or how about when he was Lucca Staiger?? It is done for humor and ratings. I actually look forward to these pieces because it is original.

Maybe you should write a letter to the MSU, Indiana and Michigan student bodies as well. Personally, what they were chanting were far more offending (and inappropriate to use on this board) than what is portrayed over a local sports show!

By playing D-I college athletics comes the responsibility of being in the public eye and the criticism that comes with it.

Latest posts