SoundOff is so vanilla

What would be Boise States record be with our schedule? 8-2 9-1. Maybe loss to Penn St., Mich.St.
Yeah Boise St. would roll Iowa State even in Ames. Face it people we suck and we are going to suck next year too. If we still suck in 2013 then KF needs to go. End of story. Zero discussion.

Yeah Boise St. would roll Iowa State even in Ames. Face it people we suck and we are going to suck next year too. If we still suck in 2013 then KF needs to go. End of story. Zero discussion.

who died and left you in charge?

Just remember the bad teams Iowa had in the 50's and 60's. We should be thankful for 6-6 seasons. That video of Zabel is pretty funny. I can't believe the guy still is getting it done (kind of).

actually zabel is remarkably with it for being 1000 years old.

I hope I'm still with it like that at his age.

Agreed. Plus, he has forgotten more about Hawkeye football than most of these fair weather fans will ever know. And I mean that in a good way.:D

Agreed. Plus, he has forgotten more about Hawkeye football than most of these fair weather fans will ever know. And I mean that in a good way.:D

Just love this reference.. lmfao. When people are frustrated and mad we get the fair weather fan comment.. hahahahahahahaha. So classic.

Jim Zabel example "INTERCEPTED HAWKEYES! INTERCEPTION! .... "...caught caught o boy nevermind there caught for a 3 yard gain...

Latest posts