Sorting Through the Latest News on Iowa Recruiting Front

I’m intrigued by this time of year. We didn’t have the December interest before the early signing period started last year.

In years past, Iowa was good in the late scouting period. That needs to continue.

This time of year for recruiting is wild. The blue bloods throwing out offers to steal guys from us while we are throwing out offers to steal guys from the bottom of the barrel power 5 school. Hopefully we hold on to Jacobs and snag a few more of the WR prospects.

I don't think Iowa is looking O-Line right now and Jones has a final four of USC, Texas, Ohio State and Florida.

I’m not a personel guy, but say this player is better than half the OL you currently have on your roster, Iowa would not recruit said player because they are full at that position?

I’m not a personel guy, but say this player is better than half the OL you currently have on your roster, Iowa would not recruit said player because they are full at that position?

Why would we waste our time on a dude that is fully blue blood committed??

Like ISUHawk says, there has to be mutual interest.

On top of that, it's not like we have a poor history of OL development, and the guys we're bringing in are studs as well.

I see Harbaugh had an in-home with Goodson last night. His mom tweeted a pic but said they are 2000% Hawkeyes
Jerry Maguire thought Kushman's word was stronger than oak.

Until he found out that oak cannot repel snake oil.

All kidding aside Goodson looks like a pretty solid Iowa commit. If the mama is happy that is frequently stronger than oak. And will certainly see through any shenanigans that Harbaugh might pull.

I would have loved it if Mrs. Goodson asked Juniper Jimmy about Oliver Martin being more or less buried on his bench.

Latest posts