Sorting Through the Latest News on Iowa Recruiting Front

Georgia tries to flip Padilla
OSU tries to flip Jennings
Michigan tries to flip Goodson

Another strong recruiting class for Iowa this year. Here are some others with good/great offers.

Logan Lee (Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin)
Miamen (MSU, Notre Dame, Penn St.)
Endres (Wisconsin, Minnesota)
Ezra Miller (would have had a ton of offers if he wanted them)
Jalen Hunt (MSU, Missouri, Louisville)
Dane Belton (GT, Louisville, Maryland, Minny, Missouri, Pitt, West Virginia)

That is a pretty solid core for Iowa's recruiting class with big wins over rivals and blue bloods.

Georgia tries to flip Padilla
OSU tries to flip Jennings
Michigan tries to flip Goodson

Another strong recruiting class for Iowa this year. Here are some others with good/great offers.

Logan Lee (Michigan, MSU, Wisconsin)
Miamen (MSU, Notre Dame, Penn St.)
Endres (Wisconsin, Minnesota)
Ezra Miller (would have had a ton of offers if he wanted them)
Jalen Hunt (MSU, Missouri, Louisville)
Dane Belton (GT, Louisville, Maryland, Minny, Missouri, Pitt, West Virginia)

That is a pretty solid core for Iowa's recruiting class with big wins over rivals and blue bloods.

Yes. But the coaches will fail to take advantage of the talent they bring in. They suck. :D

This is standing operating procedure for most schools including Iowa. We're busy trying to flip commits as we speak. It's just a little frustrating when a "brand name" program consistently steals a top recruit off your commitment list in the last minute. But, that's not on Harbaugh or any other school that's on us. Have to keep your recruits and very glad we're keeping ours but not putting that down in ink till the 19th. Hope we can flip another commit or two ourselves.

OK. So, here is who I was able to confirm officially visited Iowa this weekend. Most of these guys aren't interviews. They're late offers and some are committed to other schools. It's a tense time.

(if you click on name, it will take you to Rivals profile)

Logan Wolf, WR, Cedar Falls

Daraun Mckinney, CB, Michigan

Yahweh Jeudy, LB, Florida

Sam LaPorta, TE, Illinois

Shadrick Byrd, RB, Alabama

I'm still digging in and will provide more updates when I can.

Jeudy and McKinney would be some nice additions to the swarm.
LaPorta and Wolf as well. Really like these late offers and hope we pull all 4. This is a special looking class and nice from top to bottom if we get all. Who else we looking to maybe add big fish wise Rob?

Really like this staff and the late/senior film evaluations. They identify key spots and players and hit on most regardless of stars and it’s damn impressive.

Any hidden Iowa/SD/ND gems stashed away that we’ll all ask where did he come from?

Have to smile when I see all the glowing comments about our recruiting results this time of year or shortly thereafter. You can pretty much cut & paste the same comments year after year.

........always nice to have some recruiting assistance from the weatherman in mid Dec. especially for the southern attendees. They should know it's always around 50-55 degrees in IC around the holidays.

Rob,

Any relationship between Yahweh and the Jerry Jeudy from Alabama? They’re nearly from the same zip code in Florida.

Thank you for all the recruiting updates. It’s great getting the latest scoop on what’s going on. We all know you’re working your ass off right now to stay up on it and that’s appreciated.

OK. So, here is who I was able to confirm officially visited Iowa this weekend. Most of these guys aren't interviews. They're late offers and some are committed to other schools. It's a tense time.

(if you click on name, it will take you to Rivals profile)

Logan Wolf, WR, Cedar Falls

Daraun Mckinney, CB, Michigan

Yahweh Jeudy, LB, Florida

Sam LaPorta, TE, Illinois

Shadrick Byrd, RB, Alabama

I'm still digging in and will provide more updates when I can.

Rob,

Any relationship between Yahweh and the Jerry Jeudy from Alabama? They’re nearly from the same zip code in Florida.

Thank you for all the recruiting updates. It’s great getting the latest scoop on what’s going on. We all know you’re working your ass off right now to stay up on it and that’s appreciated.

Thank you. Not sure if they’re related. I can ask him next time I interview him.

Hey Rob! How is the playing time with the true freshmen working out? Any of them got a shot of getting any playing time in the bowl game?

Harbaugh...douche will douche when he can. I wonder if Oliver Martin is happy that douche convinced him to go to Michigan and get 10 reps a game. With the additional talent they have coming in...Oliver could be a good grad transfer in a year. We could have used that dude.

We still remember Higdon Harbaugh too. I think he's just trying to get even because we smoked his undefeated season a few years back. He should focus on doing the impossible...beating OSU.