Sorting Through the Latest News on Iowa Recruiting Front

Hey Rob! How is the playing time with the true freshmen working out? Any of them got a shot of getting any playing time in the bowl game?

I don't believe anybody is at four games. There are three over the threshold already and the rest can play in the bowl while retaining the redshirt.

Made contact with Alabama RB Shadrick Byrd and Florida LB Yahweh Jeudy, both of whom officially visited this past weekend. They both are planning on signing tomorrow. Byrd has a ceremony at his school set for 9:30 a.m. CT.

Made contact with Alabama RB Shadrick Byrd and Florida LB Yahweh Jeudy, both of whom officially visited this past weekend. They both are planning on signing tomorrow. Byrd has a ceremony at his school set for 9:30 a.m. CT.
We sitting pretty with Byrd? I've noticed the only teams listed as "warm" for him on 247 are us and Troy, and we've had some predictions roll in as Iowa.

You think Jeudy flips?

On signing with Iowa or just in general?

What are the odds we get the TE, the RB, the MLB and the WR? I say we get 3 of the 4 or all 4. Strictly a guess at this point.

Last edited:
We sitting pretty with Byrd? I've noticed the only teams listed as "warm" for him on 247 are us and Troy, and we've had some predictions roll in as Iowa.

You think Jeudy flips?
If Jeudy doesn't flip he did some masters level trolling on Twitter with a few pics from the weekend.

Another board.... I swear I am not cheating on this one. I never have even posted there. I just like to look.

Like I've always told my wife it should be okay for me to look at the other apples on the tree as long as I don't pick them. Actually, I've never told her that, which is why I'm still here.

Another board.... I swear I am not cheating on this one. I never have even posted there. I just like to look.

tenor.gif

Like I've always told my wife it should be okay for me to look at the other apples on the tree as long as I don't pick them. Actually, I've never told her that, which is why I'm still here.
Just because your on a diet doesn't mean you cannot look at the menu!!!!!! (at your own risk of course)