Sooper DeJean

Pump the brakes Iowa still has to beat Minny on the road. Charlie and Purdue can still finish on top here. Charlie made the best move for Charlie, earned everything he got at Iowa, but Iowa didn’t reciprocate his efforts according to published depth charts in the spring. I have no problem with Charlie seeing Brian was not going to use his talents properly and went somewhere where they believed in him.

How the heck was Cooper completely snubbed by the Big Ten for Player of the Week? To add insult to injury, I just watched the folks at BTN pick players for helmet stickers and his name wasn't even brought up. Is he flying under the radar or what?

Pump the brakes Iowa still has to beat Minny on the road. Charlie and Purdue can still finish on top here. Charlie made the best move for Charlie, earned everything he got at Iowa, but Iowa didn’t reciprocate his efforts according to published depth charts in the spring. I have no problem with Charlie seeing Brian was not going to use his talents properly and went somewhere where they paid him 7 figures.
FTFY

Well Iowa should have paid him FTFY and one.
I'm pretty sure he got counter offers from Iowa. Charlie wanted someplace he was going to get a ton of targets. He's got 87 receptions this year so far, he'd never come close to having 87 targets in his entire career at Iowa, let alone receptions. And he's done that in 10 games.

I'm pretty sure he got counter offers from Iowa. Charlie wanted someplace he was going to get a ton of targets. He's got 87 receptions this year so far, he'd never come close to having 87 targets in his entire career at Iowa, let alone receptions. And he's done that in 10 games.
If I remember correctly to start the season, didn't Charlie have more receptions in Purdont's first game than he had at Iowa as a total?

That's what I meant about Brian not even putting Charlie in the starting two deep. What the hell Brian? Nobody can be mad at Charlie for doing what's best for Charlie. He read the writing on the wall, saw the offensive line in practice. He knew he could have similar numbers to other Purdue receivers. Good for him. The fact that he is making the Iowa staff look bad is a bonus to me with their prehistoric offense.