Sooper DeJean

HawkeyeFever

This kid is special.

“DeJean's ability to will Iowa to a victory is among the most impressive performances that I've seen. Through three quarters, he out-gained Iowa's offense in yards (114-103). DeJean downed a punt at the one-yard line, forced a fumble, led Iowa in tackles, had a pick-six and just seemed to do everything for Iowa. Earlier this season, it was easy to make an argument that DeJean is the best overall football player on Iowa's team, after Saturday, he might be the favorite.”

This kid is special.

“DeJean's ability to will Iowa to a victory is among the most impressive performances that I've seen. Through three quarters, he out-gained Iowa's offense in yards (114-103). DeJean downed a punt at the one-yard line, forced a fumble, led Iowa in tackles, had a pick-six and just seemed to do everything for Iowa. Earlier this season, it was easy to make an argument that DeJean is the best overall football player on Iowa's team, after Saturday, he might be the favorite.”
Maybe Purdue's Fav too?

You think Jone's move was about winning? Anyway, take a joke dude.
It clearly wasn’t, he went to one of the worst football programs in the country. I’m glad he can maybe make a practice team for maybe half a season now. Which even then it’s doubtful. He could have left Iowa a legend that never had to work a day I his life, but now he’s a dipshit Purdue loser where no one cares about him. Congrats

It clearly wasn’t, he went to one of the worst football programs in the country. I’m glad he can maybe make a practice team for maybe half a season now. Which even then it’s doubtful. He could have left Iowa a legend that never had to work a day I his life, but now he’s a dipshit Purdue loser where no one cares about him. Congrats
How does leaving Iowa never really playing receiver make him a legend AND never having to work a day in his life? Sometimes you are funny. Sometimes an outright dipshit.

Y’all know I’m right but keep digging further so I can come back here and bump this in a month

How does leaving Iowa never really playing receiver make him a legend AND never having to work a day in his life? Sometimes you are funny. Sometimes an outright dipshit.
He’s one of the best punt returners Iowa ever has had. You’re an outright loser who knows almost nothing about sports

Latest posts