Sooo, how much did Michigan State beat Central Michigan again?

Why is it so hard for you to enjoy the win? Take it a week at a time. It is a young team growing each week. Go Hawks!

I was pumped for the defense. I was pumped for my family who were at the game and didnt have to hear sparty jabber after the game. I am pumped that Iowa will not lose to three teams in the state I live in.

I am not pumped about kirk, GD, or the offense.

I dont have a problem enjoying the win. I do find it funny when kirk fans think hes a great coach.

I was pumped for the defense. I was pumped for my family who were at the game and didnt have to hear sparty jabber after the game. I am pumped that Iowa will not lose to three teams in the state I live in.

I am not pumped about kirk, GD, or the offense.

I dont have a problem enjoying the win. I do find it funny when kirk fans think hes a great coach.

Well he did outcoach Dantonio.

I still wonder if this year could be similar to 2009. CMU is pretty much UNI (though they won obviously) but I could see us pulling out more close wins and finishing on a nice run. Maybe finishing 8-4, 9-3. We've lost some heart breakers over the year and I still think it's time for luck to swing our way in the close games we like to play.

I still wonder if this year could be similar to 2009. CMU is pretty much UNI (though they won obviously) but I could see us pulling out more close wins and finishing on a nice run. Maybe finishing 8-4, 9-3. We've lost some heart breakers over the year and I still think it's time for luck to swing our way in the close games we like to play.

Ultimately, I think it will be more comparable with 2008. Developing defense which played better as the season went on. Marginal QB play throughout the season but a stud at running back leading the offense.

Now I am uncertain whether or not it was a good thing to beat the Spartans at Lansing.......

By the way, even though the game was too close, the referees gave the game to the Chippewas.....

I watched the game and will never be convinced otherwise......

Great game today, Hawks, in an extremely hostile atmosphere......

Oh yeah, we are starting to own the Spartans winning at least three of the last four.....

:D

Latest posts