Sooo, how much did Michigan State beat Central Michigan again?

Is this supposed to make me feel better about having lost to CMU? That loss is still inexcusable.

Great being 2-0 in B1G...but don't leave your head in the sand to the flaws that we keep showing.

In the first half against Central Michigan the defense played a soft zone and had very little pressure against an opposing quarterback that was fairly accurate underneath the zone. That is when the worst of the damage was done.

Liek I said in my massively popular "Three Day Hangover" feature following teh Minnesota gaem, we played well against a QB who was too slow to outrun our d-linemen. Our defense cannot handle a mobile QB, but can destroy a slow one. Anyone got a 40 time on Mash McGroin?

How does beating a team who blew out CMU = a good thing for Kirk. It shows he lost to an awful team. Which he does about twice every year.

I think Kirk at this point, rightfully so, could care less about the result of a game in the past. he now has his focus where it needs to be and thats the B1G championship!

Latest posts