Someone sell me on reasons to watch 15' Iowa football.

lightning1

Give me your best sales pitch on why to even bother watching it, much less going to the home games. Just curious if anyone can come up with something.

98750b438ae338a32ea36f638bd57e2957c142b805f8bc508460568c4f5d3b65.jpg

Dont. Seriously dont watch this trash. I stopped in 2011. You can spend your time and money on an infinite of things that are better.

What will be interesting is how barta tries to spin it to season ticket holders and major donors

Heres the most positive outlook possible...iowa somehow opens up 4 and 0 in the non conference and for some reason is ranked going into the wisconsin game. They lose that game but their next 6 are semi winnable and somehow they win all of them going into the nebraska game.

Kirk retains his job ticket sales go back up and all is well in the ferentz regime.

There...i tried?

I am giving up my season tickets after 35+ years. I will go to kinnick to watch a couple hand picked games when the weather is nice,

If CJB is not lighting it up next year this team could be 4-8.

The only real thing that can sell me going into next year would be KF coming out and saying he's going to coach one more year. I could see the Hawks really rallying behind him, and that's literally the only way.

I am giving up my season tickets after 35+ years. I will go to kinnick to watch a couple hand picked games when the weather is nice,

If CJB is not lighting it up next year this team could be 4-8.
If CJB transfers, I hope this tem goes 4-8. That will be the only thing that gets Kurt out.

To watch? If you can't find a reason to watch the Hawks then you may need to question if your really a fan of the team. As agonizing as it can be, its still the Hawks and I will watch.

You get to hang out with ICHawk24. A glimpse into what heaven is like.

I see No reason to be excited for Iowa football in 2015 just stay home and watch replay of the last 10 years!

We aren't renewing our 4 tickets for next year. Tickets were all over stubhub for $20-$40 throughout the year with the exception of the ISU game. There is zero point in overpaying for season tickets right now with single game tickets going for so little.

#5 - the zone stretch play never gets old, does it?
#4 - see the Hawks upset Illinois State!
#3 - Greg Davis promises a no-huddle offense, and this time he means it.
#2 - let's find out - is it even possible to tackle worse than today?
#1 - this reason intentionally left blank.

Dont. Seriously dont watch this trash. I stopped in 2011. You can spend your time and money on an infinite of things that are better.

Interesting... You stopped watching in 2011 but just happ to log onto the site today?

Ironic if you ask me.

Don't care enough to watch but care enough to get on a message board.

Latest posts