So tired of Ferentz ball

I certainly agree that our O line looks to be in disrepair. But, your argument that our blocking scheme is obsolete is without merit. The NFL coaches, note the Packers and several others, run the same scheme as Iowa.
You are a homer and need to be de-brainwashed. You’ve been reading and re-reading voice of the hawkeye articles for way too long and it’s not good for your health

You are a homer and need to be de-brainwashed. You’ve been reading and re-reading voice of the hawkeye articles for way too long and it’s not good for your health

Nice try. Attack the person, rather than address the facts. You are Boring.

Same old tired argument with no facts behind it. Do you actually believe that our coaching staff does not hold players accountable? Really? Come on, Rev. you know better.

Because son brian, former center, is calling plays and running the offense. Meanwhile, polasek, who was a great coordinator at ndsu but has never coached an offensive line...yeah...a ferentz move all the way
Get hired by Kirk, don't make any waves...years of bonuses...it isn't that complicated...the machine...

Same old tired argument with no facts behind it. Do you actually believe that our coaching staff does not hold players accountable? Really? Come on, Rev. you know better.
No one holds our coaching staff accountable...there is your answer.

Their lies another angle that da haters try to take. They believe, and it's not inconcievable, that if people stop supporting the program and stop filling Kinnick that it will force accountability and change.

Ain't happenin', however. The local businesses, hotels, bars and restaurants would have an uproar. Ferentz disciples may be a bunch of blind brainwashed sheep according to da haters, but they do have disposable income.

We lost to a top 20 team in their stadium with a 100,000+ people there. We lost to a top 10 team at Kinnick by 5 pts. Some of getting sick of Ferentz ball is just that we lost to 2 really good teams. Now, we lose to Purdue and I might jump on board this train as well.

I just wish that KF had a sense of urgency. He will waste games, even seasons before making adjustments. Mark my words, we will see something in 2 or 3 weeks and wonder why they couldn’t figure that out at halftime of the Michigan game.
That's a huge pet peeve of mine. They let Nieman get beat two or three times before figuring out he wasn't good/fast enough to run with PSUs best offensive weapon in the slot. They get so stuburn with their game plans going into games. The best coaches adjust on the fly and force the other coaches to have to adjust. We are always reacting (late)and never forcing the action it don't seem like. And it shows.

Their lies another angle that da haters try to take. They believe, and it's not inconcievable, that if people stop supporting the program and stop filling Kinnick that it will force accountability and change.

Ain't happenin', however. The local businesses, hotels, bars and restaurants would have an uproar. Ferentz disciples may be a bunch of blind brainwashed sheep according to da haters, but they do have disposable income.
So money plays a role in amateur sports?:)

Do we hold him half accountable? We have a top defense in the country. It is our O that needs some work. Do we toss the entire thing out? Do we want Gary Barta telling Kirk what offense he should run and have Gary call the plays? he is a former QB at NDSU.

Do we hold him half accountable? We have a top defense in the country. It is our O that needs some work. Do we toss the entire thing out? Do we want Gary Barta telling Kirk what offense he should run and have Gary call the plays? he is a former QB at NDSU.
Good idea, let's give Barta a chance to call a few plays, might help. He might help Stanley too....ahh, Nate, when the defenders rush at you, you can move your feet, and avoid them to the right and left, and still get off a nice pass. If they are coming fast, they won't be able to adjust if you move quickly, laterally.

One day the money men will step up and get this taken care of. But Barta and KF are great salesmen and glad handers and ass kissers. So that wont happen.

They are not going anywhere soon. This thread has been posted almost every year for as long as I have been a member here. And, unfortunately, we do not have a say in the future of the football coaching staff.

The best thing that will happen is that KF will retire, BF gets promoted, Polesak becomes OC and we hire a real O line coach. Thats the best case scenario, boys. Sad as that sounds, this is our future.

And how would this be "the best thing that will happen"? I'd think the exact opposite, to be honest.

So money plays a role in amateur sports?:)

230420.png

Latest posts