So T-Magic may have quit Nebraska?

You can ask Jon what my credentials are when it comes to Nebraska Football...there are most certainly things going down in Lincoln, but as of 8:45, TM was very much part of the team.

You can ask Jon what my credentials are when it comes to Nebraska Football...there are most certainly things going down in Lincoln, but as of 8:45, TM was very much part of the team.

Look pal, either you reveal the basis for your 'insider' claims, or I'll sick Bo P on you.

Just trying to set the record straight...that's all. Bleacherreport is probably the least credible website to get information from out there...don't trust what you read from there.

Just trying to set the record straight...that's all. Bleacherreport is probably the least credible website to get information from out there...don't trust what you read from there.
Also worth noting ISU would have an excellent shot at him if Rhoads wanted to go that route.

I'll say this much - the article on ESPN talks about the Chancellor of the U being publicly unhappy with what was seen on national TV, and I am pretty sure Jim Delaney if he saw it may have choked on his Ro*Tel.

Nebraska is about to enter a realm of national relevance and attention that it never has before, and considering their dominance as a football team for much of the 80's and 90's, that really says something to the power of the Big 10.

I will not be surprised one bit to hear of Martinez quitting, or to hear that Pelini has been suspended for the next game - which basically sends the signal to the coach - do that again, and your bags are being packed.

I thought he was gonna pull a Woody Hayes for a moment there.

Can't disagree with you regarding bleacher report - it's total BS.
Anyway, Miller is getting jiggy tonight, since it's his anniversary, so I guess we'll have to trust you for now. :)

His dad played at ISU and he is an ISU fan.

You are absolutely correct, but Martinez will not stay in the midwest...he will be going back to the west coast (if he leaves at all...right now i doubt he will, but things could change in the next 24-48 hrs)

Latest posts