So T-Magic may have quit Nebraska?

Wouldn't be surprised to see the QB leave. This isn't the first beat down Martinez has taken from Pelini in front of the cameras. Going back to the game where he injured his ankle, Pelini was on him as he was hobbling on the sidelines. I don't know what was said to him but it wasn't a pleasant exchange, almost as if to say "you're not injured, get back in there." I seem to recall Pelini was still downplaying Martinez's injury shortly after the game. As it turned out he couldn't play the following week.

Pelini's sideline behavior is an embarassment to their program. Their Chancellor did the right thing by calling him out. There are some other head coaches (Stoops and Lynch come to mind) that go way overboard with their sideline demeanor with game officials. Don't know why flags aren't thrown on them considering their constant in your face attitude with the officials.

Bo was completely out of control. I haven't seen a flag thrown on a coach for a long time. Surprised that doesn't happen more.

Also to see him sprint after the officials after the game instead of shaking hands was an embarrasment. He better hope TMagic stays or his job could seriously be in trouble.

i'm glad B/R attempted to do their best PR spin at the end of that article to justify their position- which ended up being half the article. Lame.

i'm glad B/R attempted to do their best PR spin at the end of that article to justify their position- which ended up being half the article. Lame.

While I am somewhat sympathetic to them as they are grass roots and going against the grain, which I certainly did 11 years ago, their defense is sort of an 'everyone else is doing it' sort of thing.

Everyone makes mistakes, and most people are forgiving. Admit that you blew it, and move on.

The thing I like least about BR is their slideshow concept. I certainly understand having stories broken up into two or three different pages...I dont have a problem with that, but to get opinions and the like through sometimes up to 20 clicks? Whew.

Do you trust Jon?
If so, ask him what my credentials are...he will vouge for me.

millervogue-1.jpg

At what point did college coaches begin to believe that it was ok to make complete @$$es out of themselves on the sidelines? These idiots throw worse tantrums than my 2 year old. It's repulsive. I can understand losing your $h!t every once in a while when a player takes or gives a cheap shot or the refs just absolutely screw you ten ways to Sunday but these morons go full metal psycho about 20 times per game.

Little Bo Freak best reconcile himself to the fact that Nebraska is back to a level, and joining a conference, that will allow them to replace him at will with someone of the same or higher caliber.

At what point did college coaches begin to believe that it was ok to make complete @$$es out of themselves on the sidelines? These idiots throw worse tantrums than my 2 year old. It's repulsive. I can understand losing your $h!t every once in a while when a player takes or gives a cheap shot or the refs just absolutely screw you ten ways to Sunday but these morons go full metal psycho about 20 times per game.

Little Bo Freak best reconcile himself to the fact that Nebraska is back to a level, and joining a conference, that will allow them to replace him at will with someone of the same or higher caliber.

Uh .................. Bobby Knight?

Latest posts