So T-Magic may have quit Nebraska?

More than you? Yes. Without hesitation.

Absolutely...that is my point.
I didn't come here to start anything at all. There is just A LOT of false rumors going around tonight about Martinez and the Nebraska program. I have alot of respect for Jon and this site and wanted to try and set the record straight...that's all.

You are absolutely correct, but Martinez will not stay in the midwest...he will be going back to the west coast (if he leaves at all...right now i doubt he will, but things could change in the next 24-48 hrs)
And Im not disagreeing, but from what I have read on him on Cyclonefanatic and Omaha paper, he wanted to go to ISU, but was never offered, that was even quoted before the ISU/NU game this season. ISU may not be his #1 choice, but dont discount ISU if Rhoads wants to go that route. I mean name a coach this the complete opposite of that of Bo, thats Paul Rhoads. Taylor followed ISU growing and they were his favorite team, just saying there is a shot.

I didn't come here to start anything at all. There is just A LOT of false rumors going around tonight about Martinez and the Nebraska program. I have alot of respect for Jon and this site and wanted to try and set the record straight...that's all.

Shada! Heel, boy, heel. Here's a rabbit to munch on. Good boy. Sit. SIT. ;):D

I think JAB is legit, and as he said, he's not trying to stir any poop, he's just passing on what he knows.

Right. By the looks of it, you just signed up tonight as well. Why should any of us believe that you have any credibility at all? Because you say we should?

If you run a site like this, or are a member of the media, just say so.

Right. By the looks of it, you just signed up tonight as well. Why should any of us believe that you have any credibility at all? Because you say we should?

If you run a site like this, or are a member of the media, just say so.

I actually signed up back in June when Nebraska announced they were joining the big 10...I don't come around often b/c its a Hawkeye website...if you haven't noticed, I'm a Nebraska fan. ;)

Definitely not a member of the media or run any website...

You don't have to believe me at all...not asking you too. Just trying to pass along some credible info with all the crap flying around.

I actually signed up back in June when Nebraska announced they were joining the big 10...I don't come around often b/c its a Hawkeye website...if you haven't noticed, I'm a Nebraska fan. ;)

Definitely not a member of the media or run any website...

You don't have to believe me at all...not asking you too. Just trying to pass along some credible info with all the crap flying around.

You haven't "passed along" anything. As far as I know, you've got no more knowledge of the situation (if there is one) than I do.

I haven't noticed you're a Nebraska fan because your screen name seems more like it's slanted towards Creighton.

Just had it confirmed again...Martinez has NOT quit the team...I am looking for him to start on Friday. Take it for what it's worth guys...again, not trying to start anything. Does me no good to start anything with you guys...we'll save that for next year. ;)

Iwould much rather play for Ferentz than a horses a$$ like Pelwhiny. I wouldn't even consider the Cornholers if I were a recruit when the coach is a jerk like that.

Side note: the update on the Bleacher Report article is amusing. They spend half of the new article backtracking, and then the other half defending the backtracking.

Latest posts