So much for the Big12

And I am sure the Hawks would have just killed the Bison (NDSU). :mad:
Actually, I think the Bison would have stomped us into oblivion. They really played well and controlled the game most of the time.

I wouldn't rule out an entire conference based on one first-round loss that happened to be a pretty popular "upset" pick to begin with.

I wouldn't rule out an entire conference based on one first-round loss that happened to be a pretty popular "upset" pick to begin with.

Exactly. Many saw it coming. NDSU is senior laden and is coached very very well. A George Mason from a few years ago. I think folks need to shed the "mid major teams suck" mentality. It just isnt true anymore.

Last edited:
Exactly. Many saw it coming. NDSU is senior laden and is coached very very well. A George Mason from a few years ago. I think folks need to shed the "mid major teams suck" mentality. It just isnt true anymore.

The only reason a 1 hasn't lost to a 16 is depth IMO. It seems like a lot of the 16 seeds can play with the 1 seeds for a half...but then they start to fall off because they are only have 5 comparable players. The NCAA Tournament really is madness and will continue to get less predictable every year IMO.

I will have to give Baylor some props though, for taking NE down. Although NE was probably the Conf's weakest entrant.

Latest posts