So much for the Big12

The only reason a 1 hasn't lost to a 16 is depth IMO. It seems like a lot of the 16 seeds can play with the 1 seeds for a half...but then they start to fall off because they are only have 5 comparable players. The NCAA Tournament really is madness and will continue to get less predictable every year IMO.

Yep, and I think its the most fun its ever been.

I will have to give Baylor some props though, for taking NE down. Although NE was probably the Conf's weakest entrant.

Depends who you ask...All I heard two weeks ago was how hot Nebby was and how no one would want to play them in BTT. My how things change.

according to to league standings, second best......clown

According to League standings our 4th best team lost to their 7th best team.

Who cares, the tourney is full of upsets, happens every year. That is why it is fun. Why must we try to make ourselves feel better by smack talking others. Just have some fun and enjoy the game. This is the best time of year for sports. Starting to think the fans are half the problem with this year's team. How are we so entitled when we haven't done anything worth while in more than a decade in hoops.

According to League standings our 4th best team lost to their 7th best team.

Who cares, the tourney is full of upsets, happens every year. That is why it is fun. Why must we try to make ourselves feel better by smack talking others. Just have some fun and enjoy the game. This is the best time of year for sports. Starting to think the fans are half the problem with this year's team. How are we so entitled when we haven't done anything worth while in more than a decade in hoops.

This sight is 2/3 internet toughguys. We're naturally entitled, because we've put so much hard work and efffort into being fans. Those associated with the program have no idea how much we want this.

Picked the Dayton "upset" in all of my brackets. Ohio State just isn't a good offensive teams which made them vulnerable. Also picked the NDSU upset. Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, and Kansas State are not very good. All three will end up losing in the second round.

Will be interesting at the end of the evening to count up how many of their Big 12 teams are left in the field of 32. I was actually surprised they had 7 teams picked for the big dance since the conference is so small.. only 10 teams in it. Hoping the teams we have in still will thrive to kick some serious butt. Seems like even more upsets than usual this year. Somehow adds to the fun except when it's us.

So last year the B12 got a whopping one team into the Sweet 16, and they're looking like they might even top that outstanding performance this year. How overrated was this conference this season?

So last year the B12 got a whopping one team into the Sweet 16, and they're looking like they might even top that outstanding performance this year. How overrated was this conference this season?

best conference in 'merica, or so i'm told by every ISU fan i know...

Latest posts