So is it fair to say that Fran's next incident will be his last as Iowa's coach?

Historically good? I guess our history is pretty bad. Especially recent history. I love JOBO, and bailed this team out. Joe W's luck shot did also. We are 3 shots away from having losses against 3 terrible teams and being squarely on the bubble. It's been exciting and fun, but let's not pretend Fran is suddenly a great coach, or even a good coach for that matter. He's mediocre. Nobody should act the way he did, but especially not mediocre coaches who have a history of being a lunatic.

Well you can only be as historically good as your history allows. JoBo has bailed this team out, but guess what? He wouldn't be on this team if Fran wasn't the coach. Call it luck, or whatever, the record stands they don't put asterisks next to it. I'm not saying he's a great coach, but he's definitely a good coach, and I'm not going to convince you otherwise and vice versa so it is what it is. It's funny that Fran has the definition of being a lunatic, but there are several coaches out there that also act crazy and don't get that title, but whatever I guess.

Historically good? I guess our history is pretty bad. Especially recent history. I love JOBO, and bailed this team out. Joe W's luck shot did also. We are 3 shots away from having losses against 3 terrible teams and being squarely on the bubble. It's been exciting and fun, but let's not pretend Fran is suddenly a great coach, or even a good coach for that matter. He's mediocre. Nobody should act the way he did, but especially not mediocre coaches who have a history of being a lunatic.
If it wasn't for those 21 wins we had this year we would be 0-7. Let that sink in. We've been really lucky.

If it wasn't for those 21 wins we had this year we would be 0-7. Let that sink in. We've been really lucky.

haha - I love when people do that. "If it wasn't for" is always followed by the some of the dumbest logic ever. You should stop yourself when you say "if wasn't for" because that's immediately an alternate reality. If it wasn't for those last second shots Iowa would have been 0-3 against those bottom tier teams - well, where were you 2 years ago when Iowa was losing that way? If it wasn't for other teams burying us with daggers, we're in the dance. But that's not what happened and it's foolish to say. We want Iowa to win close games. That's what good teams do.

Well you can only be as historically good as your history allows. JoBo has bailed this team out, but guess what? He wouldn't be on this team if Fran wasn't the coach. Call it luck, or whatever, the record stands they don't put asterisks next to it. I'm not saying he's a great coach, but he's definitely a good coach, and I'm not going to convince you otherwise and vice versa so it is what it is. It's funny that Fran has the definition of being a lunatic, but there are several coaches out there that also act crazy and don't get that title, but whatever I guess.
He's been a good coach this year. But he still has a lot of ill will to reverse. It will take more than one year, regardless of how the BTT or NCAA'S go

I’m happy we are having a good season. I’m not sure we are set up for long term success under Fran. I want him badly to prove me wrong. And I want him to stop embarrassing the university.

Latest posts