So is it fair to say that Fran's next incident will be his last as Iowa's coach?

You and other sycophants are enabling Fran to act like a complete ass. Bob Knight had his apologists....didn't matter what he did it was ok. Same with Woody and Joe. Iowa has had much better coaches before Fran and will again; Ralph Miller, Lute Olson, George Raveling, Tom Davis. We don't need Fran.
U are definitely using your unconscious bias in your replies. Be honest did u ever play an organized sport? Quidditch doesn’t count. If Fran stands up for his players and the game he loves... I want that guy as my coach. If he physically abuses his players that’s a totally different topic they are not the same thing. The flat earther in u is coming out in ur posts. Obviously you have a point of view that u want Fran gone.... WHAT about how officials are ruining the game, do you have any insight on that topic? Or just more drivel about firing Fran, cuz that ain’t happening any time soon and my support has nada to do with it.

U are definitely using your unconscious bias in your replies. Be honest did u ever play an organized sport? Quidditch doesn’t count. If Fran stands up for his players and the game he loves... I want that guy as my coach. If he physically abuses his players that’s a totally different topic they are not the same thing. The flat earther in u is coming out in ur posts. Obviously you have a point of view that u want Fran gone.... WHAT about how officials are ruining the game, do you have any insight on that topic? Or just more drivel about firing Fran, cuz that ain’t happening any time soon and my support has nada to do with it.
Let me guess, you are the parent that screams at the volunteer refs at his kid's game. So you are saying that you don't care about the character of the coach as long as he wins and sticks up for his players? Most people are competitive and like to win, but where adults should be able to draw the line is recognizing that it is a game, it is not battle, not war, and Fran just can't do that.

I didn't see race in it at all until I read an article that mentioned the referee being black. Thought it was pretty ironic considering King Kong. :cool:
Why even mention in the story though that the official was black? What if Fran had done it to an Asian or Caucasian official, is it any different. Eff that story and those Racist mfers for pointing that out. I think this is how it works right, a person looks for anything they can to make another look to be a bigot or homophobe and when they can’t they just make the shit up. Racism is real, but Dolph and Fran aren’t racist they are just easy targets.

Why even mention in the story though that the official was black? What if Fran had done it to an Asian or Caucasian official, is it any different. Eff that story and those Racist mfers for pointing that out. I think this is how it works right, a person looks for anything they can to make another look to be a bigot or homophobe and when they can’t they just make the shit up. Racism is real, but Dolph and Fran aren’t racist they are just easy targets.
The entire point is irony. You do see the irony, right?

Let me guess, you are the parent that screams at the volunteer refs at his kid's game. So you are saying that you don't care about the character of the coach as long as he wins and sticks up for his players? Most people are competitive and like to win, but where adults should be able to draw the line is recognizing that it is a game, it is not battle, not war, and Fran just can't do that.
Dude you’re pretty good at this, I feel like u know me. So again I get ur point, I don’t have to agree. Can we talk about the officiating issue or should u get back to putting on ur lipstick and contemplating whether or not to leave Fran on ur hit list ...Steve Buscemi style

Dude you’re pretty good at this, I feel like u know me. So again I get ur point, I don’t have to agree. Can we talk about the officiating issue or should u get back to putting on ur lipstick and contemplating whether or not to leave Fran on ur hit list ...Steve Buscemi style
That was my favorite part of the movie. No, I think Fran would be a fine coach......somewhere else. I think Iowa has higher standards. Officiating is no worse than it was 20 years ago, the game is faster and refs have a harder time keeping up. But I also think that the game was much more physical in the Big 10 20-30 years ago.

That was my favorite part of the movie. No, I think Fran would be a fine coach......somewhere else. I think Iowa has higher standards. Officiating is no worse than it was 20 years ago, the game is faster and refs have a harder time keeping up. But I also think that the game was much more physical in the Big 10 20-30 years ago.
The game has changed for the worse though in my humble opinion. It is within the refs ability to get back to a more fluid game...and there are times when it seems to happen the I wAtch an MSU game and I am reminded how fugged up it still is. Why the hell is MSU style of b-ball celebrated it’s a disgrace to the game

What I want to see is a player on the bench punch out some dumbass kid banging a drum directly behind the bench, and the a ref punch out a bitch ass whinny coach in the hall, that would be cool.

The odds are pretty high that at some point in the next 6 years, (Connor two more years plus Patrick four), Fran will have another major meltdown. How will he react when Patrick starts taking a beating? Fran won't be able to contain himself even with drugs and counseling.

This won't end well. Will the entire McCaffrey family pack up and move on? More than likely. Especially if Barta is no longer here.

I think he has the same number of games suspended as NCAA tournaments made. #winning
What a joke.

Cool, you have to win in the regular season to get to the tournament, and Fran has a historically good team this year in terms of record and winning. #winning.

Cool, you have to win in the regular season to get to the tournament, and Fran has a historically good team this year in terms of record and winning. #winning.
Historically good? I guess our history is pretty bad. Especially recent history. I love JOBO, and bailed this team out. Joe W's luck shot did also. We are 3 shots away from having losses against 3 terrible teams and being squarely on the bubble. It's been exciting and fun, but let's not pretend Fran is suddenly a great coach, or even a good coach for that matter. He's mediocre. Nobody should act the way he did, but especially not mediocre coaches who have a history of being a lunatic.

Latest posts