So, if we happen to beat Kansas......

Villanova is in the lead by 5 we'll see who Iowa needs to beat, to be followed by multiple "we're back" threads.

Kansas just looks like they have a bunch of talented, long, athletic dudes who don't really know what they are doing.

Exactly.....they may be great by the end of the year, but right now they struggle with the team concept. Seriously, I would rather play KU over Nova from what I have seen thus far this year.

If we beat KU there will be suicides in Ames.
Three posts and five minutes. Christ sake can't we just be happy about games today. Someday you will get over the ISU alum firing you.

P.s. this a huge if. Huge. KU has pedigree and while we may beat them I am not holding my breath. Looking for improvement.

Not even sure you guys will play KU yet. Down 8 to Villanova with 9 left. That's not good for you guys....

Three posts and five minutes. Christ sake can't we just be happy about games today. Someday you will get over the ISU alum firing you.

P.s. this a huge if. Huge. KU has pedigree and while we may beat them I am not holding my breath. Looking for improvement.

dont be ghey brah

Why the clown apologists? If we win the tourney they will flip **** like nobody's bizness and you know it.

Why, I am guessing there is a lot more dislike of KU basketball than Iowa Basketball for a variety of reason. For the most part both schools do not recruit the same kids, they play in different conferences. Due to the large number of games played in hoops 1 game of Iowa vs ISU does not have the impact on a season that the football game between the 2 schools does.

I am guessing watch KU fall be it to Villanova or Iowa would not upset the majority of ISU fans.

Not even sure you guys will play KU yet. Down 8 to Villanova with 9 left. That's not good for you guys....

Can only play the teams in front of you. While I do want to play Kansas, I have been very impressed with Villanova watching this game.

Can only play the teams in front of you. While I do want to play Kansas, I have been very impressed with Villanova watching this game.
KU would have the feel of a road game. So it would be a great test. On a different note wonder if anyone is left in Lawrence to watch the KSU-KU football game on Saturday.

Latest posts