So, if we happen to beat Kansas......

Yeah...we'd be in the 13th range at 8-0 with wins over Xavier and Kansas.

Kansas is very, very good, though. Might have to be content with 7-1 and #22.

If we beat KU there will be suicides in Ames.

A lot of ISU fans identity is wrapped up into them believing that they are a far, far, better BB team. I'm not sure why, as I think it is good when BOTH teams are good. ISU is looking good, Iowa is looking good, but I'm looking forward to Kansas/Villanova tomorrow.

First 4 minutes of KS v Nova and not convinced it will be KS. Not sure if it's a case of 2 really good teams "cancelling" each other out but both look incredibly beatable--very sloppy, very methodical, neither looks like a running team. KS is very athletic, tho.

As stated, tonight's Hawks would beat either KS or Nova. Just gotta avoid the drop off in intensity, horrible shooting, and get the basic contributions from the bench.

First 4 minutes of KS v Nova and not convinced it will be KS. Not sure if it's a case of 2 really good teams "cancelling" each other out but both look incredibly beatable--very sloppy, very methodical, neither looks like a running team. KS is very athletic, tho.

As stated, tonight's Hawks would beat either KS or Nova. Just gotta avoid the drop off in intensity, horrible shooting, and get the basic contributions from the bench.

We must be getting different feeds. The Kansas that's playing on my TV is waay better than Nova.

My tv has em tied at 19??? I live in KC and have watched KU play on TV several times. Great athletes, not a great team.....yet! Definitely beatable!

Why the clown apologists? If we win the tourney they will flip **** like nobody's bizness and you know it.

Not sure if you are talking to me or not on this. I wasn't apologizing for them, I said their identity is so defined by thinking they are far better than us. It is a very odd if you ask me.

I live in Kansas City and know a lot of Kansas fans, if we beat Kansas I'll be naked on my roof howling at the moon.

The same group of sh*tty refs that worked (Iowa) the Iowa Xavier game last night are working KU & Nova. Self got T'd up by the same ref that Fran got T'd up by (I think same ref) last night. It's a horrible group of refs and its the same game flow as last night. I damn sure hope we get the refs that had our game against UTEP.

Aside from their win vs Duke, Kansas really isn't THAT impressive (Duke really isn't either)

Aside from their win vs Duke, Kansas really isn't THAT impressive (Duke really isn't either)

Question before I hit the hay, what in tarnation do they do to get those 'unheard' of players to play a year at 1 college and then play the remainder of their career at duke? Curry's brother and now that hood baller? Seems odd. Ill have what he's having..

If we beat Kansas, I will run outside inmy neighborhood screaming "We are Back!" Promise. Of course, I dont get NBCS, so I may be late. Or Imight upgrade my Directv package for a night.

Latest posts