So does Iowa now move into the top 4?

No way. If Ok wins, they get #4. If OkSt wins, they get #5. Hell, even MSU might jump Iowa. Iowa will come in somewhere 6 or 7 and it will be a very accurate ranking.

I disagree. The cfp committee will recognize undefeated Iowa or okie st...if okie st wins they could jump us...n dame could drop behind both 11-0 iowa and okie st

Iowa will be #4 IF Oklahoma State loses. I called it last week that Iowa would stay at #5 despite the pessimism on this board. Iowa will be top 4 with an OSU loss. I will bet any of you negative nancies.

This is where I'm at too. Okie state wins..hey..that is a top 15 win..assuming baylor drops a bit...i think okie state's miracle against isu still says we did better against isu..but...i would accept 5 if osu wins...

Baylor and NW will be around the same ranking, so I don't really think we'll see much movement.

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos_h264high/97204D0CEC1279964990057119744_SW_WEBM_144814164508454271099e7.mp4?versionId=7RwfZeZGdXBc2pkNSCOZIFdvgr4M2iJ6[/video]

No way. If Ok wins, they get #4. If OkSt wins, they get #5. Hell, even MSU might jump Iowa. Iowa will come in somewhere 6 or 7 and it will be a very accurate ranking.

I agree except the accurate comment. MSU and winner of Baylor/OSU will pass Iowa. Wouldn't be surprised if OU is ranked higher with a win. I don't think they are better teams on the field, but will be ranked higher for now. Go Hawks!

Florida at #8 is a joke.

Honestly, Alabama SOS should take a hit with zero credit this week. In fairness OSU should drop and Alabama should lose ground.If the system is what it says it is.

Wisky dropping out of the top 25 may hurt Iowa a little, temporarily. Wisky beating Minny might mean they are back in the top 25 in the end, and maybe Pitt can work their way back as well. I think we stay at 5. If Iowa is in the top 4, it would be just as the next "placeholder" Big Ten team, pending the next 2 games outcome. I realize the committee is not supposed to have placeholders, but it seems like thats all Ohio State was all this time. Just gotta beat the team that beat MSU, and hope for a little chaos at the top.

We really want Baylor to win. Oklahoma playing at home against a TCU team without Boykin isn't that impressive of a win.

This is where I'm at too. Okie state wins..hey..that is a top 15 win..assuming baylor drops a bit...i think okie state's miracle against isu still says we did better against isu..but...i would accept 5 if osu wins...

Why would you be okay with this?? I would be mad as h*!!

Not gonna try to pedict the committee. I think we could be anywhere from 4-6. Anything lower than 6 would be dumb.

I'd be surprised if MSU jumps us, you know, with a loss 2 weeks ago to a 4-6 team! If they go higher than 6 someone would have to explain that logic to me. However, if they jump us and we win out, it's another great win....so whatever.

I won't be surprised if #7 OK jumps us and we stay #5.

#6 Ok State is gonna drop...lost today and ISU??

#8 Florida...well...lol. I'd be a little surpised if Baylor doesn't jump them.

Go Cal! Cause the committee is just dying to bump #10 Stanford.

Meh, Just win next week. And hope for a few more upsets.

As of the time of me posting this Oklahoma State is losing. If it ends up that they do in fact lose then an 11-0 Iowa will move up into the top four.

Alabama playing a high school today and with their so called premier victories against LSU and Ole Miss dissolving with both of those teams suffering multiple contusions (loses) recently there is justification for them to drop out.

A legit ranking next week could look like this 1 Clemson, 2 Notre Dame, 3 Iowa, 4 Oklahoma, 5 Michigan State, 6 Alabama, 7 Ohio State, 8 Florida......... In that order.

OK State losing big....if that holds Iowa has good shot at 4.
MSU is not passing Iowa folks. They lost to a team with a losing record.

As of the time of me posting this Oklahoma State is losing. If it ends up that they do in fact lose then an 11-0 Iowa will move up into the top four.

Alabama playing a high school today and with their so called premier victories against LSU and Ole Miss dissolving with both of those teams suffering multiple contusions (loses) recently there is justification for them to drop out.

A legit ranking next week could look like this 1 Clemson, 2 Notre Dame, 3 Iowa, 4 Oklahoma, 5 Michigan State, 6 Alabama, 7 Ohio State, 8 Florida......... In that order.

So you have Alabama dropping to 6 from 2 even though they won uncontested?? Interesting....

Here's my take:
1. CLEMSON
2. Alabama
3. Gold Domers
4. Our beloved Hawks
5. Oklahoma
6. Baylor
7. MSU
8. Florida
9. Ohio State
10. Okie State

Last edited: