So does Iowa now move into the top 4?

TCU scores 23 vs Minnesota with Boykin but then 29 vs oklahoma without him and we scored 40 on Minnesota, also without using Boykin so this means by default that we're better than everyone!!!!!!!

I have a weird feeling that it will be:

1. Clemson
2. Iowa
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame
5. Oklahoma

The reasoning being that Alabama took a SOS hit, ND only beat a crappy team by 3, and Oklahoma still has the loss to Texas. I am usually very pessimistic when it comes to sports, but it's just a nagging feeling. I'm almost certainly wrong. It just seems so clean now, two undefeated teams, both from power 5 conferences, put them at 1/2.

1. Clemson
2. Iowa
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame
5. Oklahoma

The reasoning being that Alabama took a SOS hit, ND only beat a crappy team by 3, and Oklahoma still has the loss to Texas. I am usually very pessimistic when it comes to sports, but it's just a nagging feeling. I'm almost certainly wrong. It just seems so clean now, two undefeated teams, both from power 5 conferences, put them at 1/2.

Wisconsin lost thought and will drop out of the top 25. I think that was bolstering our ranking so while I could see us jump into the top 4, there is just no way we jump Alabama and I'm really doubting we jump Notre Dame. If Oklahoma jumps us with that loss to Texas though then this whole thing sucks. We've played a bunch of teams as good as or better than Texas and lost to 0 of them.

1. Clemson
2. Iowa
3. Alabama
4. Notre Dame
5. Oklahoma

I like your thoughts. But not a chance.

Just win Friday.

OK not leaping over....they got outplayed most of the 2nd half and if tcu's QB hits the open receiver for two we aren't even having this discussion.

Iowa will be #4 IF Oklahoma State loses. I called it last week that Iowa would stay at #5 despite the pessimism on this board. Iowa will be top 4 with an OSU loss. I will bet any of you negative nancies.

BUMP

Latest posts