Slap Ass!

OBJ can be a knucklehead but I do believe this charge is going a bit too far.

How so?? Really to far?? What he did was straight stupid and made zero sense on why anyone would think that is okay to do to anyone and especially a police officer on duty! You got to be brain dead to think that’s okay!!!

How so?? Really to far?? What he did was straight stupid and made zero sense on why anyone would think that is okay to do to anyone and especially a police officer on duty! You got to be brain dead to think that’s okay!!!

He didn't say it was ok. He said the charge was going too far.

Dumb? Absolutely.

A crime? Pretty questionable IMO, but they probably could make it stick if they want.

giphy.gif

The great Bill Russell wrote in his autobiography that when he started playing at USF, I think that's when it was, he noticed the white guys slapping each other on the ass, and the black players thought that was weird, not something that the black players did.

Not good judgement on OBJ's part but it depends on what his intention was. You're in a locker room with players from the school you attended who've just won the Natty. He probably meant it in a positive way. How bout an apology instead of an arrest? Seems about right.

They could have charged him with sexual assault. I remember hearing about a guy in Georgia or Florida that slapped the butt of news reporter live on tv while doing a on location news cast. He was arrested and charged with sexual battery or assault.

They could have charged him with sexual assault. I remember hearing about a guy in Georgia or Florida that slapped the butt of news reporter live on tv while doing a on location news cast. He was arrested and charged with sexual battery or assault.
I recall some local DJ from some radio station took a picture with Taylor Swift a few years back and he put his hand on her butt while taking the photo. She got all pissed and sued the guy. He was found guilty,and she only sued for $1 dollar. She wanted to ruin the guys reputation and it did. The radio station fired the guy and his girlfriend dumped him. Should he have put his hand on her butt? No, but did she need to ruin the guys life over it?

He didn't say it was ok. He said the charge was going too far.

you simply do not lay hands on a police officer, unless it's a matter of life or death and you are working in conjunction with the police officer. you just don't. period.

Latest posts