Slap Ass!

Dumb? Absolutely.

A crime? Pretty questionable IMO, but they probably could make it stick if they want.

giphy.gif
So, that's how they treated butthurt back then?

I recall some local DJ from some radio station took a picture with Taylor Swift a few years back and he put his hand on her butt while taking the photo. She got all pissed and sued the guy. He was found guilty,and she only sued for $1 dollar. She wanted to ruin the guys reputation and it did. The radio station fired the guy and his girlfriend dumped him. Should he have put his hand on her butt? No, but did she need to ruin the guys life over it?

I remember this. He was fired after she informed his boss of him touching her ass in the photo. I don't think she ever went to the police about it but she may have. Either way he was fired after his boss was informed of the ass grab.

He then sues her claiming that she got him fired and he wanted 2 or 3 million in damages. So, he sexually assaults her then wants her to pay him money. o_O

That's when she countersued him for sexually assaulting her and asked for one dollar. Which she did win.

This isn't sexual assault, come on folks. If it is then every time a coach or a fellow player slaps a team mate on the ass could get sued. Slapping a female news reporter on the ass while she's doing a story or grabbing Taylor Swift's ass is different. I think what Odell did was stupid, even in a locker room where they are celebrating, but I don't think he deserves to be arrested over it.

I recall some local DJ from some radio station took a picture with Taylor Swift a few years back and he put his hand on her butt while taking the photo. She got all pissed and sued the guy. He was found guilty,and she only sued for $1 dollar. She wanted to ruin the guys reputation and it did. The radio station fired the guy and his girlfriend dumped him. Should he have put his hand on her butt? No, but did she need to ruin the guys life over it?

Damn right she should have

Think about it. Something like 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys have been sexually abused. Then add in those who have been physically abused or assaulted. 7 percent of the population has ptsd. Put your hand ok n someone and you have a high risk of a strong reaction, meltdown, or worse, a freeze response that will be reacted upon later.

So it seems that you have almost a 1 in 3 chance of a negative outcomes.

Cops have a higher percentage of ptsd than the general public. Local chief says most of his officers deal with it.

If you are going to touch someone, do it straight on like a handshake. Never embrace a female embrace a female not you wife... Significant other directly face on but still not from peripheral and give her a chance to step back or turn.

Never touch an on duty cop unless the are shaking your hand

Last edited:
This isn't sexual assault, come on folks. If it is then every time a coach or a fellow player slaps a team mate on the ass could get sued. Slapping a female news reporter on the ass while she's doing a story or grabbing Taylor Swift's ass is different. I think what Odell did was stupid, even in a locker room where they are celebrating, but I don't think he deserves to be arrested over it.

You probably would also let a woman hit you in the face without consequence.

I've heard a lot of folks take the 'it was in the locker room and EVERYONE was celebrating' angle on it. Well that cop wasn't. He was in uniform and on the clock. Who in their right mind thinks doing that is in a good idea? I wouldn't have the balls to but if your a famous multi millionaire what do you have to lose? The extra few hours of your name being ran through the news cycle is worth whatever fine he'll end up having to him.

They could have charged him with sexual assault. I remember hearing about a guy in Georgia or Florida that slapped the butt of news reporter live on tv while doing a on location news cast. He was arrested and charged with sexual battery or assault.

Correct.

I never knew that Bill Lumberg was in that show! Never actually watched it either.

Think about it. Something like 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys have been sexually abused. Then add in those who have been physically abused or assaulted. 7 percent of the population has ptsd. Put your hand ok n someone and you have a high risk of a strong reaction, meltdown, or worse, a freeze response that will be reacted upon later.

So it seems that you have almost a 1 in 3 chance of a negative outcomes.

Cops have a higher percentage of ptsd than the general public. Local chief says most of his officers deal with it.

If you are going to touch someone, do it straight on like a handshake. Never embrace a female embrace a female not you wife... Significant other directly face on but still not from peripheral and give her a chance to step back or turn.

Never touch an on duty cop unless the are shaking your hand
Man why you gotta make a fun thread all serious :(

Latest posts