Slap Ass!

If, instead of running away like a bitch, he would've immediately apologized and said he got carried away with the celebration, the whole thing could've been avoided. IMHO

Did it get blown out of proportion? Possibly. My question is though what makes celebrities think they are high and mighty and can get away with stuff like this?

He was nothing more than a famous fan. He didn't win the NC and had nothing to do with the players that did other than being a high profile alum. Handing out wads of cash in front of cameras, then the ass slap. I get having fun, but IMO his antics gave off a "look at me I'm OBJ and I can do whatever I want" vibe.

Did it get blown out of proportion? Possibly. My question is though what makes celebrities think they are high and mighty and can get away with stuff like this?

He was nothing more than a famous fan. He didn't win the NC and had nothing to do with the players that did other than being a high profile alum. Handing out wads of cash in front of cameras, then the ass slap. I get having fun, but IMO his antics gave off a "look at me I'm OBJ and I can do whatever I want" vibe.

Celebrities? ha....it's engrained in society. Bad behavior is everywhere.

You gotta be pretty douchey to slap a cops ass in that situation. You also have to be pretty douchey to get mad about it to the point of filing charges if you are the cop. Both are true.

And by true I mean my opinion.

Some of this is just plain B.S. Cops can be such big babies. They don’t want to be touched but won’t hesitate putting their hands on you. If it is a spur of the moment thing because everyone is celebrating, I say no harm, no foul.
Just for your information, you are 9x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. Their excuse is always that they feared for their life, and they get off. My heroes are firefighters. They will run into a burning building to save lives. I’m sure they fear for their safety too, but they still do it. To me, cops are a bunch of pussies with guns.

Some of this is just plain B.S. Cops can be such big babies. They don’t want to be touched but won’t hesitate putting their hands on you. If it is a spur of the moment thing because everyone is celebrating, I say no harm, no foul.
Just for your information, you are 9x more likely to be killed by a cop than a terrorist. Their excuse is always that they feared for their life, and they get off. My heroes are firefighters. They will run into a burning building to save lives. I’m sure they fear for their safety too, but they still do it. To me, cops are a bunch of pussies with guns.

Mostly I agree about cops. But I wont ever get killed by a cop because I'm not an idiot to them when they approach me. Also being white doesn't hurt....

Mostly I agree about cops. But I wont ever get killed by a cop because I'm not an idiot to them when they approach me. Also being white doesn't hurt....

Actually, more white men and Latino men are killed by cops than black men. Check out the FBI statistics. Being white won’t stop a bullet. That is why I always film my interactions with police. I have four cameras going in my vehicle at all times. And I also have the ability to go to a live stream if necessary. You can also FOIA police body cams and dash cams. Know your rights and know the traffic laws of your state so you can quote the law to them. Cops are afraid of cameras and citizens who know their rights. I also downloaded the SpeedTracker app on my phone so I can prove what my speed is and can produce a copy for court. CYA cause nobody else will. If anybody ever wants tips on how handle interactions with police, just private message me. I am from a family of law enforcement, lawyers and judges.

Last edited:
Actually, more white men and Latino men are killed by cops than black men. Check out the FBI statistics. Being white won’t stop a bullet. That is why I always film my interactions with police. I have four cameras going in my vehicle at all times. And I also have the ability to go to a live stream if necessary. You can also FOIA police body cams and dash cams. Know your rights and know the traffic laws of your state so you can quote the law to them. Cops are afraid of cameras and citizens who know their rights. I also downloaded the SpeedTracker app on my phone so I can prove what my speed is and can produce a copy for court. CYA cause nobody else will. If anybody ever wants tips on how handle interactions with police, just private message me. I am from a family of law enforcement, lawyers and judges.
It's the guys who "stand up for themselves" who get shot. The guys who know their rights so they dont have to obey what the cop says.

And I was joking about being white. It's more about location and personal presentation than skin color.

It's the guys who "stand up for themselves" who get shot. The guys who know their rights so they dont have to obey what the cop says.

And I was joking about being white. It's more about location and personal presentation than skin color.

Well a recent study by U of Maryland and MSU showed there is no relationship between race of officer and suspect who is killed. But there are people who still need to try and demonstrate that there is one.

Well a recent study by U of Maryland and MSU showed there is no relationship between race of officer and suspect who is killed. But there are people who still need to try and demonstrate that there is one.
That's because no one cares when white people die.

You can stand up for your rights without getting shot. It’s all about how you represent yourself. If you aren’t threatening them with nothing but legal action, there is little they can do. You film them, refuse to engage them. You have the right to remain silent. You put the ball in their court. Their own actions can unravel before them in court.

You can stand up for your rights without getting shot. It’s all about how you represent yourself. If you aren’t threatening them with nothing but legal action, there is little they can do. You film them, refuse to engage them. You have the right to remain silent. You put the ball in their court. Their own actions can unravel before them in court.

That all sounds nice. But a lot of cops do whatever they want and worry about consequences later.

Celebrities? ha....it's engrained in society. Bad behavior is everywhere.

Agreed, but not to this extent. This is about celebrity status as an everyday Joe off the streets isn't getting into the locker room with the team and isn't handing out wads of cash to players immediately after the game. There's no argument that bad behavior is everywhere, as I totally agree with you, but these specific activities are not engrained in society, but rather the case of an individual with celebrity status doing whatever it is he feels like for nothing more then attention.

That all sounds nice. But a lot of cops do whatever they want and worry about consequences later.
That’s where it has to stop. Cops have qualified immunity until they violate your rights. Once they have done that, they are no longer protected and can suffer the consequences just like anybody else. If you don’t stand up for your rights you will lose them. Everybody needs to be filming the police to hold them accountable. It also protects your safety as well as theirs. They are less likely to try something stupid if they know they are being filmed. If you are live streaming, hundreds or even thousands of people could be watching the interaction and they will start calling the authorities to protest police misconduct. Always ask police to identify themselves and badge numbers. Ask questions but be civil. Attorneys will always advise you to not talk to the police. So don’t engage them in chit-chat no matter how harmless it may seem and even if you’ve done nothing wrong. They are trained to find any minor detail to part you with your money or property.

Latest posts