Skon leaving?

piperhawk

Can anybody on here shoot down the rumor that Skon is no longer gonna be a Hawk!?! I understand kids get homesick but hope that he can work through this. I firmly believe this kid has a bright future donning the Black&Gold!

That's what Queso's reporting on the other site. It would certainly suck, because he's going to be a good one. Hopefully Brands' can bring him back. The only ones on this site who could shoot it down is probably Hawks1010 or Tobini and they both post on TOS.

I read some tweets from him basically saying he misses home but come on man. You're only as strong as your mind is. Homesick I get but winning national titles dismisses homesickness. Truly hope this isn't true bc I believe this kid will be a stud! Please stay SKON!!!

That's what Queso's reporting on the other site. It would certainly suck, because he's going to be a good one. Hopefully Brands' can bring him back. The only ones on this site who could shoot it down is probably Hawks1010 or Tobini and they both post on TOS.
I'd have to see it to believe it before I'd believe queso.

FWIW, I can't recall a post where Queso has been wrong. Despite his bubbly personality he has connections and he posts accurately.
Thats why I was asking on here. Even though he is a clown fan he is usually pretty accurate in his "rumors"

Can't and won't admit how I found out but he's been gone for 2 weeks now. Sad but true...hopefully Brands can get him back.

Can't and won't admit how I found out but he's been gone for 2 weeks now. Sad but true...hopefully Brands can get him back.

I wonder if both Marlin and Sorensen committing within the last 2 weeks is at all a result of this, i.e. did they sweeten the deal a little bit to each of them with the money that was going to Skon? I'm sure it made it more imperative to land them if they knew he was gone and not coming back.

Latest posts