Site redirection

Not sure I'm following you. HijackThis won't compromise your security in any way. I've been using it for years.

I struggle with tying my shoes some days. I'll do it but you need to cross your heart and dumb this down for me. Let me know when everthing's a go and to begin. #leeeeygo.

Those of you that have gotten this error, if you'd like to, could you download HijackThis ( HiJackThis | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net ) and run it, then PM me the logfile output? It won't send me any sensitive information, just outputs which processes are running, which are set to start on boot/logon, browser plugins, etc. Might be able to spot the particular culprit and find a tool to clean it.

Just PMed you..I think? Confirm at yo earliest convenience por favor CL.

this site is the most unstable of all sites on the internet. Or put more accurately, the content on this site makes my brouser very unstable. My Browswer routinely stops responding and asks to find solution or shut down.

I never get such issues on ESPN.com, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, google, linkedIn. I have to think its the advertisers are not well regulated and injecting a lot of c.r.a.p.

Browswer was hijacked yesterday. I can't install hijackthis this because it is company laptop

Last edited:
this site is the most unstable of all sites on the internet. Or put more accurately, the content on this site makes my brouser very unstable. My Browswer routinely stops responding and asks to find solution or shut down.

I never get such issues on ESPN.com, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yahoo, google, linkedIn. I have to think its the advertisers are not well regulated and injecting a lot of c.r.a.p.

Browswer was hijacked yesterday. I can't install hijackthis this because it is company laptop

HijackThis doesn't install anything, it's just a single executable that runs and outputs the logfile. You can delete the .exe after it runs.

I dont think there are a high number of injections going on because everyone's security would be going crazy all the time, we'd have red flags all over this on google, etc. We run server scans every day, multiple times per day. I black flag questionable ads, and the ad networks I use right now are among the biggest names in the third party world....now, ESPN and the likes have their own ad sales team and don't use the third part networks as much as independent sites like this one.

I think I got one virus warning from this site back when people first started having issues with the new ads. Since then, I've gotten nothing.

I don't run an ad-blocker on this particular site, but I do have "click-to-play" enabled in Chrome, so that any Flash or Java ads get blocked. This is about half of the ads, so I try and make up for killing part of Jon's revenue stream by randomly watching the Ford ads. I'd suggest enabling click-to-play to see if that helps. Then do what I do...watch some Ford ads to help make up the difference.

Thanks Chicken I will try that. I've been kicked off regularly on one of my computers and only on this site and have never had any problems in the past.

Latest posts