Site redirection

Well, IlHawk....people are having this issue on their phones or iPads. I never had it on my PC. Only my phone. The only thing to cure it for a short time was to clear your history and cookies....on your phone browser....which in my case, was safari.

But you need to go in and clear out any web browsing add ons and search bars. Uncheck or delete.

Look out or Avast should work. Just eliminating the cookies is temp and you still are at risk.

Yes, super anti spyware is only windows.

Only happens here and on this site and when using phone. Gonna stay away from any phone use on this site.

Well, IlHawk....people are having this issue on their phones or iPads. I never had it on my PC. Only my phone. The only thing to cure it for a short time was to clear your history and cookies....on your phone browser....which in my case, was safari.

Only happens here and on this site and when using phone. Gonna stay away from any phone use on this site.

IlHawk, what are your suggestions for dealing with this on the iPad/phone?

This is still happening big time. Using my Iphone and the full site settings, I am getting redirected to the same place.

But you need to go in and clear out any web browsing add ons and search bars. Uncheck or delete.

Look out or Avast should work. Just eliminating the cookies is temp and you still are at risk.

Yes, super anti spyware is only windows.

wtf are you talking about? No one is hacking my phone. Good try tho.

c3f7aab1-a838-4e06-8e8b-c36131bdc169_zps3575d571.jpg

Above is what happened. I was simply scrolling through the thread about posting a funny picture. This is how it looks at first. Once you click "OK". You get a bogus list of viruses.

Those of you that have gotten this error, if you'd like to, could you download HijackThis ( HiJackThis | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net ) and run it, then PM me the logfile output? It won't send me any sensitive information, just outputs which processes are running, which are set to start on boot/logon, browser plugins, etc. Might be able to spot the particular culprit and find a tool to clean it.

I've got every ad network looking into it. I'll try your recommendation there too so we can get it figured out

Those of you that have gotten this error, if you'd like to, could you download HijackThis ( HiJackThis | Free software downloads at SourceForge.net ) and run it, then PM me the logfile output? It won't send me any sensitive information, just outputs which processes are running, which are set to start on boot/logon, browser plugins, etc. Might be able to spot the particular culprit and find a tool to clean it.

I'd think about it but I dont want to get hacked..is a poster behind it?

Latest posts