Silas Redd and other PSU transfer hullabaloo

DexterMorgan

Silas Redd and other PSU transfer hullabaloo (updates in post 1)

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe
Silas Redd leaving LA now. Solid lean to USC. Matt Barkley and Robert Woods spent tons of time with Silas.

It's on twitter so it has to be true.

**Update**
Confirmed transfers
Silas Redd (RB) Transferred to Southern Cal
Kevin Halpea (TE) transferred to Florida State
Rob Bolden (QB) transferred to LSU
Tim Buckley (DB) transferred to NC State
Khairi Fortt (JR LB) transferred to Cal
Pollard (FR DL) transferred to Rutger
Possible transfers
Anthony Fera (K) in contact with Texas
Akeel Lynch (RB) contemplating transfer to Iowa
Justin Brown (WR) contemplating transfer to Oklahoma

Last edited:
Re: Silas Redd

I think we get Lynch as well. Regardless, I really doubt his decision is tied with Redd's.

Lulz, this is only the start. Once the first few dominos fall, many will follow. What PSU say at their press conference last week? Their players are commited to sticking it out? LOL

He will be gone. USC is a title contender and has actual offensive balance. He will be able to get better stats because he doesnt have Mcgloin as a QB.

Kind of funny to see him leave a team that just had been hit by the NCAA to go to a team that just got off being hit. =D

Since you already know everything, I assume you knew that robert woods is a receiver, correct?

He Gone. People are saying he's already a silent verbal and just waiting to break up with PSU. Just waiting for official announcement now.

Scott Enyeart ‏@ScottEnyeart
Silas Redd was not in attendance at Penn State's practice this morning according to this CBS report

He Gone. People are saying he's already a silent verbal and just waiting to break up with PSU. Just waiting for official announcement now.

Scott Enyeart ‏@ScottEnyeart
Silas Redd was not in attendance at Penn State's practice this morning according to this CBS report

Was this reported half hour ago, dex? Better not have been...

Other PSU transfer updates:

Bolden to LSU - yes, I know this was expected but it's being reported now.
Their Kicker has contacted Texas

That Lane Kiffin is one hell of a guy.

Lenny ‏@LJCoviello
“USC walk-on likely to be stripped of schollie for Silas Redd is "heartbroken.

I think we can forget about lynch. O'Brien has done an incredible job of keeping players and so far keeping the verbals Penn State has.

I think we can forget about lynch. O'Brien has done an incredible job of keeping players and so far keeping the verbals Penn State has.

I'm not giving up hope just yet. Same tweet that said he was present said he was still considering a transfer to Iowa.

Kahri Fortt, a talented LB expected to compete for the starting MLB job is transferring to Cal.

Hope he'll delay his decision a couple of days. I expect the transfers to go from a trickle to a flood over the next couple of days. Easier for him to make the decision to go then.

That Lane Kiffin is one hell of a guy.

Lenny ‏@LJCoviello
“USC walk-on likely to be stripped of schollie for Silas Redd is "heartbroken.

This is the part that rubs me the wrong way. Could care less about what Silas Redd wants to do. However, here you have some "former" walk-on that busted his a$$ and did whatever he had to do to get on scholly and now his getting it yanked from him? Symbolism of the scholly aside, USC is outrageous to attend.

Kiffin is by far the biggest scum bag in CFB. Chip Kelly might be 2nd.

Latest posts