SIAP: DJ Hernandez involved in an altercation at a diner

I had another unfinished joke about a die-ner, like diner but instead it would be "die.... ner".

While I feel DJ in no way, shape, or form is the monster that hsi brother is. Unfortunately I don't see how this doesn't become a distraction for DJ or the team. In a perfect world, the fact DJ is Aaron's brother, and would be accepted yet not held against him, but I don't think this goes away quietly. Unfortunately, even though you can't chose your family, I think the media takes off with this and it becomes more of a distraction as we learn more and a trial approaches for Aaron.
h
Luckily Iowa doesn't have any real hmedia. At least any with teeth that is. No way KF leaves him available for interviews anyway. I mean when was the last time you remember a GA doing a presser.

h
Luckily Iowa doesn't have any real hmedia. At least any with teeth that is. No way KF leaves him available for interviews anyway. I mean when was the last time you remember a GA doing a presser.

winner..winner..chicken dinner

You wanna be involved in big time sports. It's a pretty sweet deal, and... it's pretty simple. Even for a dumb jock.

1. Work and play hard...do your job.

2. Stay out of trouble (as in 3AM altercations, gunfights, gangsta bullsh** etc)

If you do #1, you have more than enough money to do #2. Then again, if you're an idiot... all bets are off. And I have no sympathy for you.

Latest posts