Should WHOTV 13 have aired the Ferentz video?

Can someone let me know what the Round Guy thinks of this? I saw him at Urbandale Hy-Vee once. Pwoud moment in my life. Let's just get his two cents and move on.

When he is done inhaling his eight Home Team pizzas he will release a statement regarding his stance on this.

Also, if you watch the video again, I will guarantee you Ferentz didn't know he was on camera. Look at the angle of the camera...its low to high..which suggests Chris pressed record, was standing near the action, walked closer and was holding it near his waist one handed like you would be carrying a briefcase, angled to get the shot...no way was that off the shoulder.

That said, Kirk should have known better than to handle it the way he did in the media room with a bunch of reporters present.

Jon this is correct. Chris even admitted he had the camera at his side and pressed record during yesterdays murph and andy show.

27 minute mark

ma hour 2 -

Is Home Team still in business? Back in the day, I used to go to the one in the U all the time.

I just did a search and it looks like their last location in the metro closed a few months back. Guess Round Guy is going to have to find another cheap, local pizza joint to pimp.

I could write a lengthy reply to this thread, but for me this is how it breaks down.

I couldn't care less! I feel KF loss controal long before this incedent. What worries me is the GOD complex the football program has.

Randy Peterson confirmed on Murph & Andy show that Ferentz was in fact prepped for that particular line of questioning which would bolster Jon's theory that Ferentz's reaction was more to how the question was framed, and not necessarily react to the question itself.

Cry me a river Ferret. If you wanna cash the checks you have to deal with the media. No one will bother you if you retire today.

Randy Peterson confirmed on Murph & Andy show that Ferentz was in fact prepped for that particular line of questioning which would bolster Jon's theory that Ferentz's reaction was more to how the question was framed, and not necessarily react to the question itself.

It's extremely ticky tack to be that upset at how he worded it. How does it matter that he started the question with "it's out there"? It was out there.

I was kinda surprised that Channel 13 chose to air it. Ferentz is always a gentleman and very soft-spoken to the media.

Remember some of Hayden's tirades? Those were newsworthy.

I could write a lengthy reply to this thread, but for me this is how it breaks down.

I couldn't care less! I feel KF loss controal long before this incedent. What worries me is the GOD complex the football program has.

Cry me a river Ferret. If you wanna cash the checks you have to deal with the media. No one will bother you if you retire today.

Post like these make my visits to the board worth while. Thank you both.

I was kinda surprised that Channel 13 chose to air it. Ferentz is always a gentleman and very soft-spoken to the media.

Remember some of Hayden's tirades? Those were newsworthy.

Hayden was the Master of Manipulation. His tirades always had a method to their madness.

It's pretty obvious what happened. Kirk's agent approached him and told him that fans were starting to feel like he showed no emotion and he didn't really care about winning. He told him he needs to pick out a question that he doesn't like at the presser and blow up on the reporter. He also advised he use the F bomb to further show how much he cares about how things are going this season. Then, in typical Kirk fashion, he botched the in game decision and picked a question that didn't pertain to football.

It's extremely ticky tack to be that upset at how he worded it. How does it matter that he started the question with "it's out there"? It was out there.

I have to agree with this, it was the line of questioning that ****** him off, not how the question was asked. Only Gyp Rossetti could be off-put by that kind of lead in.

After 14 years of weekly press conferences, kurt finally gets a little chippy. nothing to see here people. It's a regular thing with many coaches. You wanted emotion right....

I'm glad they aired it. Only because I think if this stays out there people will start to ask questions. Not about Kirk Ferentz. But ask will a guy who allegedly groped a student's genitalia be criminally investigated, and prosecuted?

The Gray issue really should be the focus, are we really focusing more on kurts getting his panties in a bunch instead of a pedo?

Latest posts