shonn greene's TD run

skinnykilmer17

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAmgy4Upsq0"]YouTube- Shonn Greene 53-Yard Touchdown Run[/ame]

I love the part where he runs over #32 Eric Weddle and doesn't break his stride. Did Greene just create a new football term? Did you see that guy just get totally "Weddled"? Wouldn't you love to see a collision between Greene and Desmond Sanders. Who would win that one? Will have to wait until next year.

His name is Demond, not Desmond. But I think Shonn wins this one. Bob is too banged up anymore to be the hitter he once was IMO.

If Jim Nantz and Phil Simms had watched any of Shonn Greene, at Iowa, last year..........say in the Wisconsin game..........they would already know, as Hawkeye fans do, that Shonn Greene has plenty of breakaway speed.

Weddle, interviewed after the game, was asking something about a Tanker Truck license plate that ran him over?

:)

Not mocking. Just pointing out he's the next LT.

Just sayin'...

What a wonderful sight to see for Shonne. Can't expain how happy I was for especially for Shonne and Hawkeye Nation. Hopefully this is a spring board for his career.

Shonn Is the fastest "big" back I have ever seen. He has an extra gear when out in the open.

Yesterday's GW TD run against the Chargers was eerily similar to his 52-yard TD against the Badgers. You can find it via the embedded YouTube gizmo, look for "Shonn Greene 2008 Heisman Style Highlights." Many have already seen it...

Yesterday's GW TD run against the Chargers was eerily similar to his 52-yard TD against the Badgers. You can find it via the embedded YouTube gizmo, look for "Shonn Greene 2008 Heisman Style Highlights." Many have already seen it...

I was also thinking back to Purdue when he flattened the safety and then took off.

That was an impressive run, especially coming from a back from the slow, plodding Big Ten.

There were quite a few people on this board who questioned his speed as an NFL back (some even said he wasn't fast in college). I don't know what he runs on the track, but he's plenty fast on the football field.

That was an impressive run, especially coming from a back from the slow, plodding Big Ten.

That get my vote for Post of the Mont, Hawke.

Did Nantz or Simms mention that Shonn Greene is from Iowa? Most of the folks that watch the NFL probably would not be able to tell you he was an IOWA HAWKEYE, imho.

And those that don't like Iowa, such as SI magazine and Wisconsin or Ohio fan, won't admit that he is a Hawkeye. :D

Did you see the shot Antonio Cromartie took on Shonn in the end zone? Just like a thug from Free Shoes U- I wonder why THAT wasn't flagged!!