Seth Wallace elevated to Assistant Head Coach

It’s good to see Iowa upping the anti on the coaching staff. This may be a good sign on the next Offensive Coordinator.

Might as well through this out for consideration. Kirk announces the next offensive coordinator and that this upcoming season will be his last thus setting up Seth to rule and reign for the next several years on the throne.

OR

Parker to head coach and Seth to defensive coordinator.

Last edited:
What are the chance Kirk appoints himself the OC?

a4571d87-e098-4cd8-878f-c1acce3c7b30_text.gif
He did that a quarter century ago. :p

I don't think it was a case of him not deserving it. Just that it's rare to see coordinators elevated to this position because they don't need a title bump. I wouldn't read into it.

However, since you mentioned him, I have a little something to whet your appetite @Fryowa

View attachment 10638
Strangely enough, he deleted that tweet.

In my fantasy world he deleted it because they're hiring LeVar and someone at Iowa told him not to let the cat out of the bag. :)

Sounds like Iowa should just make Phil Parker the head coach, make Wallace the DC and then let Parker pick the OC.
It’s good to see Iowa upping the anti on the coaching staff. This may be a good sign on the next Offensive Coordinator.

Might as well through this out for consideration. Kirk announces the next offensive coordinator and that this upcoming season will be his last thus setting up Seth to rule and reign for the next several years on the throne.

OR

Parker to head coach and Seth to defensive coordinator.
Phil Parker has said a bazillion times over the years that he doesn't want to be a head coach.