Session I results 11 am

that Russian has been ridden like a pony all year long....and Chad couldnt do it

Dink around and play in OT, you are putting the match in the refs hands if they make a bad call, it is real easy....stop messing around the first 3 periods and do something.

How Chad didn't get a stall on the Russian I don't know I had 16 shots to 2 shots and the Russian got a "iffy" call off of one of Chad's shots!!!!

TChawk, He was forcing a lot of action Russian did NOTHING!!! Ironside didn't like the call said it was wrong and if its close should give aggresser the benefit of the doubt!

so far.. via hawkeyeinsider twitter.
1. Iowa 19.5
2. Central Mich 15
3. Ohio State 13
4. Okie State 12
5. Oregon State 11.5

meade got beat?

usually in that situation they give the benefit of doubt to the person being the aggressor just think you can't make that call

meade got beat?

usually in that situation they give the benefit of doubt to the person being the aggressor just think you can't make that call

no Meade won but Reader lost and I think * would probably get him if he doesnt beat Meade tonight

Ironside still going bullistic on the radio! Beatty did all the work and still lost, He did everything he could but still lost. I can't understand how you can say don't leave it up to the refs when he was working his tail off!!

Latest posts