Session I results 11 am

I'm done guys 9 out of 10 is pretty good! I won't be able to do anymore updates cuz I will be going to watch live good luck guys and GO HAWKS!!!! Oky State is gonna give us a run guys!!!

1. Iowa 21.5; 2. Oklahoma State 16; 3. (tie) Central Michigan, Lehigh, Wisconsin 15; 6. Cornell 14; 7. (tie) Iowa State, Ohio State 13; 9. Oregon State 11.5; 10. (tie) Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma 11.

Could one of you grapplers break down the Iowa-OkySt race?.. Who's left--backside---possibilities?

..or not... I just don't know enough to be useful. :)

1. Iowa 21.5; 2. Oklahoma State 16; 3. (tie) Central Michigan, Lehigh, Wisconsin 15; 6. Cornell 14; 7. (tie) Iowa State, Ohio State 13; 9. Oregon State 11.5; 10. (tie) Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma 11.

Could one of you grapplers break down the Iowa-OkySt race?.. Who's left--backside---possibilities?

..or not... I just don't know enough to be useful. :)

Iowa has 9 on the championship side and 1 in wrestle backs. I am not sure about Okie State. There is a head to head tonight with M* taking on Meade (Okie State).

The loser of Mstar and Meade will also take on Reader on the back side in the very next match. That match now has even bigger implications for Ryan! Let's hope that he is ready to go!

That is a BIG spot for Ryan.... lets up he comes up big like last year.

The kid is a fighter....

The loser of Mstar and Meade will also take on Reader on the back side in the very next match. That match now has even bigger implications for Ryan! Let's hope that he is ready to go!

Oky St has 7 on the championship side and 2 in the consolations.

They could lose 1 tonight as Notte seeded #10 has Nicholson of ODU the #7 seed in the consolations as both got upset. Also if Kerr gets beat by O'Connor tonight he will have Erisman of OSU tomorrow morning as Erisman will receive a medical forfeit from Schlatter and advance tonight.

Then M* has Meade of OSU tonight in another head to head match with the loser probably getting Reader tomorrow morning. This is a huge match team points wise for Iowa tonight, star could score us a lot more with a win or none at all as he could very easily lose his next 2.

I will feel a lot more comfortable is Nicholson beats Notte and M* beats Meade tonight.

tonight is when the boys get seperated and hopefully wrestle better next round...1st round jitters are out the window

Latest posts