Season Tickets?

bws258

Anyone heard anything about season FB tickets? I requested 2 additional seats. Last I heard they were expecting to fulfill most requests for additional seats, sometime in June.

Ummm I have a couple friends who were unable to renew all together. So?

How were they unable to renew? That doesnt make sense as renewals get first bite of the ticket buying apple,

Unless GarBar is instituting his new seating arrangements and donation levels early.

Do your friends contribute $$$$$

How were they unable to renew? That doesnt make sense as renewals get first bite of the ticket buying apple,

Unless GarBar is instituting his new seating arrangements and donation levels early.

Do your friends contribute $$$$$

Eh , if they did contribute money it was probably very little and that's why they couldn't. I don't know for sure just heard that they didn't get tickets this year

I am a Silver Hawk (minimum donation $1000 a year) and donors have until June 30th to make good for seat requirements. So, there is no way they can assign seats until July if they are waiting until the deadline to assign and send out tickets. So I pay about $2500 a year for four seats -- the hope is I get a little more bang for my buck this year because paying that kind of coin to watch that Central Michigan fiasco and inept offense was painful at times. But the tailgating makes it all a little better. I am very guarded and a little pessimistic about this year, but I hope Ferentz makes me eat my debbie downer feelings.

There is more to this story. All they had to do was send in their renewal and payment and they are renewed.

I agree, something weird here. I dont think the ticket office has told people yet they havent been renewed. They cash your check or take your credit card funds but dont really start assigning ticket seats until all donations are in.

Like someone said Hawk Fund donations are not due until June 30th.

If you dont get tickets you dont get your money back til at least August I would think.

I buy 6 seats with $50 donation per seat and donate the $300-350 a year so I am not a big donor, but would like to be. But I have a lot of priority points for years purchased and alumni.

I agree, something weird here. I dont think the ticket office has told people yet they havent been renewed. They cash your check or take your credit card funds but dont really start assigning ticket seats until all donations are in.

Like someone said Hawk Fund donations are not due until June 30th.

If you dont get tickets you dont get your money back til at least August I would think.

I buy 6 seats with $50 donation per seat and donate the $300-350 a year so I am not a big donor, but would like to be. But I have a lot of priority points for years purchased and alumni.

Whats considered a lot of points? And where do you end up sitting?

I asked that the Minnesotans in front of me not be allowed in the stadium this year. The combo of a red head and a shiny bald head made it hard to see the field.

Sign of the times.

I added 2 tickets several years ago...for a total of 4... But I couldn't get the seats together. So every year since, when renewing I ask about moving them together...without success.

Today I got an email. My tickets are now together, almost exactly where I have been.

Random coincidence? I think not. People are bailing.

Sign of the times.

I added 2 tickets several years ago...for a total of 4... But I couldn't get the seats together. So every year since, when renewing I ask about moving them together...without success.

Today I got an email. My tickets are now together, almost exactly where I have been.

Congrats?

Sign of the times.

Very well could be right. Which makes it weird that somebody says their friends renewal didnt go througj.

Yeah thats me Im a very young 28. Also Im just kiddin I love Sota folk.

You're probably the guy making all the beer and pepperoni farts in our section.....

28....yeah that's pretty immature. Makes me think of an article I saw about how old men have to be to be considered mature...

Whats considered a lot of points? And where do you end up sitting?

I have 30+ years of ticket purchases and alumni points. I cant remember how many points exactly but during the last reseating I was able to choose seats very early in the process.

Before the last reseating process my tickets had moved been around the 42 yard line row 45 or so but after the reseating I was not going to pay/couldnt justify paying $600-$800 donation per seat. So I chose tickets down around the goaline with $50 per seat donation.

I have 30+ years of ticket purchases and alumni points. I cant remember how many points exactly but during the last reseating I was able to choose seats very early in the process.

Before the last reseating process my tickets had moved been around the 42 yard line row 45 or so but after the reseating I was not going to pay/couldnt justify paying $600-$800 donation per seat. So I chose tickets down around the goaline with $50 per seat donation.
So you are still on the east or west side?

My sister has purchased tickets for the same amount of time but no donations for many years, so she's worried she won't have enough points to stay where she is on the south side since half of it is going to donation seating.

I received a call today from the Iowa Ticket Office. I had requested 1 additional season ticket (for a total of 3) and they called to give me seating options. I ended up staying in the same section but 10 rows closer to the field (from Row 33 to Row 23 in Section 108) and all 3 seats are together.

Seems like good news for those trying to purchase additional season tickets this year.

Latest posts