Season Tickets?

So you are still on the east or west side?

My sister has purchased tickets for the same amount of time but no donations for many years, so she's worried she won't have enough points to stay where she is on the south side since half of it is going to donation seating.

We are in the east grandstands, SE corner , goal line row 52. One buddy pays me for two tickets as does another couple of friends for the other two.

When my kids were younger we had 4 for the family and friends but now I really have two.

I asked for two more and got word several weeks ago that I can get two more right next to the ones I already have so that is consistent with what several of you have been told.

I still haven't heard anything beyond the initial response that they are expecting to be able to honor most requests.

I have 21 priority points ... not sure how that compares to those of you who have heard.

My request to add one extra ticket was accepted today. Going from 4 to 5. Been trying for 3 years. Guess i can thank the bad football we have had to watch the last couple years.

I still haven't heard anything beyond the initial response that they are expecting to be able to honor most requests.

I have 21 priority points ... not sure how that compares to those of you who have heard.

I have a few more than that and was granted two season tickets. I was able to purchase them today.

I've talked to quite a few buddies that have tried to get tickets the last few year with no luck, but they are picking their season ticket seats this week. I think quite a few people didn't renew this year, or maybe they are trying to get more people with season tickets as I think they are doing a re-seat again next year (from what I heard).

I got my call earlier this week while I was hiking up in the Black Hills on vacation. 1X signal is no fun. That said, I did get the additional seats that I asked for, but not together with the two I had, unless I was willing to give up the aisle (which I am not, thanks to my long legs). It's okay though, when they do the re-seat next year, we are supposed to be able to pick our own seats.

To add some context, I have two seats in section 104 and approx 40 priority pts and was unable to upgrade the location of my current seats. It appears the "old timers" are staying put this year.

Go Hawks!!

I've talked to a few people that are not renewing this year. Reasons vary slightly but the underlying tone is the same. Too much money for not enough wins.

I've talked to a few people that are not renewing this year. Reasons vary slightly but the underlying tone is the same. Too much money for not enough wins.

I noticed on our hawkeye ticket site when you login that now we have a option to see how many priority points we have. mine was at 173 not sure where i will be at for reseating assuming somewhere near the end or last 1/4 of the selection.

Definitely not getting tickets. I might try to get to Kinnick for one game, but I can't afford full-price season tickets on an entry-level salary in journalism (plus gas). I got spoiled on season tickets for football and basketball being only about $250 combined.

Definitely not getting tickets. I might try to get to Kinnick for one game, but I can't afford full-price season tickets on an entry-level salary in journalism (plus gas). I got spoiled on season tickets for football and basketball being only about $250 combined.

Should've taken a couple more classes this coming semester. I kid. I kid.

But seriously tho, does anyone have an idea when they'll be mailing the tickets out? I am as giddy as can be.

Where have these people found out how many games we'll win this fall? I'd like to know.

Should've taken a couple more classes this coming semester. I kid. I kid.

But seriously tho, does anyone have an idea when they'll be mailing the tickets out? I am as giddy as can be.

Tickets usually dont arrive until about 2 weeks prior to the first game.

Latest posts