Scherff is average

And how many All-Pro seasons did he have? I loved Gallery, but to say that Scherff is average is ridiculous. If you are a second round pick and never make All-Pro that is a bust in the NFL. He will be a first round pick and make millions.

According to who do you have to be an All-Pro not to be a bust? That's ridiculous. Seven years as a starter in the NFL speaks for itself. Scherff isn't in the same league as Robert Gallery. Bulaga perhaps, Gallery...not close.

I don't think anyone was measuring against Gallery. To be compared to Robert Gallery is lofty praise. I likened him more to Bulaga. Sorry, I wasn't going to post for awhile. I have to stop reading in order to stop posting.

I would rather have Reiff or Bulaga on the field any day, but Scherff in the weightroom

Ask any Raider fan what they thought of Gallery as a linemen.

Sorry...how silly of me to not ask the fans...what, did they want him to pass the ball too? They had a horrible QB and team and somehow it's his fault for not turning that around. He started for 7 years in the NFL...enough said. There are many first rounders who don't make it 3.

Seriously? People are breaking down over how a bunch of kids
play a game? You people are seriously in need of professional help.

Was wondering when the Blind Dog was going to check in. Your boy JR crapped himself pretty good today...figures you'd chime in with something like that.

Scherf is above average most days but today he got his butt whipped. I have never seen him lose so much in all the games I've watched him play. Blew me away.

Schreff is a tough and nasty run blocker but his pass blocking skills are showing to be suspect. This is not the first game we have seen this.

I hate it because he is a great Hawk and someone I really enjoy watching but I think that playing tackle in the pro's might make him a 'bust' candidate. I really think he will make his money at guard not tackle in the pros for just what we saw again today.

The OP's point was made poorly but what he is trying to say is he is shocked that the number 1 o-lineman candidate in the country would have struggled like he did again today. That is a fact. He was also not alone with struggles.

He's a guard in The League

He is not anywhere near where Gallery was in college. Not even close.

As a run blocker he's pretty good but no Gallery.

Bulaga and Rieff were both better pass blockers than Gallery, hence the reason they remained at tackle in the NFL. Sherff is no where near them in that aspect.

He will be a good guard at the next level.

Latest posts