Say it with me, SAME OL HAWKEYES

IowaHawkeyeFB

After Iowa loses to Nebraska on Tuesday it will be off to another Frantastic year. Get tired of this crap year after year. At least Fran can blame it on JBO being hurt.

I don’t trust you.

This is the Iowa Basketball we should be used to under Fran. It’s a joke. Iowa should beat out of control teams like PSU. Luckily a terrible coach like Pat Chambers gets bailed out by inept coaching on Iowa’s side.

I just put him on ignore. I've a harsh Fran critic but that is uncalled for. The only way this season goes sideways is if we're down to five or six scholarship players.

Hopefully CJ is back soon. That's a doubly huge loss with no Bohannon.

We lost a hard fought basketball game. It's the B1G baby.

Someone tells the truth and now they aren’t a Hawkeye fan.
No. I don’t think you’re lying. I think FB stands for football. You’re an Iowa football fan. The season is over and now you and several other football fans will come over to the basketball board and post about a game...and team...you know absolutely nothing about. Every post you make will only make you less intelligent...hard to imagine you can look even less intelligent.

I just put him on ignore. I've a harsh Fran critic but that is uncalled for. The only way this season goes sideways is if we're down to five or six scholarship players.

Hopefully CJ is back soon. That's a doubly huge loss with no Bohannon.

We lost a hard fought basketball game. It's the B1G baby.

Yeah no B1G games are going to be easy. Tough to see one get away like this. I thought Iowa gave this one away late but PSU played well down the stretch.

I thought the guys played very hard and hung in there despite being so short handed. On the road against a ranked team.

One criticism I would have against Fran would be why Joe W wasn’t in the game the last few minutes when we needed someone who could shoot the three. He finally put him in with under a minute left but by then it was too late.

Good gutsy game by our guys despite being so short handed. I also like the play of Toussaint as he is starting to look better and better.

Latest posts