Say it with me, SAME OL HAWKEYES

After Iowa loses to Nebraska on Tuesday it will be off to another Frantastic year. Get tired of this crap year after year. At least Fran can blame it on JBO being hurt.
Let’s make it simple. If Iowa loses to Nebraska Tuesday I won’t post on the basketball board the rest of the season. If Iowa wins you don’t post on the basketball board the rest of the season. How’s that for “truth?”

Let’s make it simple. If Iowa loses to Nebraska Tuesday I won’t post on the basketball board the rest of the season. If Iowa wins you don’t post on the basketball board the rest of the season. How’s that for “truth?”

He'll just create another account. Not worth the bet.

I actually expect more from an obvious troll. He's getting a lot of hits though.

He'll just create another account. Not worth the bet.

I actually expect more from an obvious troll. He's getting a lot of hits though.
I know he’s a troll. I also know he won’t take the bet. I put this bet out there every to multiple posters saying idiotic things. Not one has ever taken the bet.

Cyclone BB is already at the suck level so the only way to get winter joy is to troll a Hawk board.

By the way,

Iowa 86 ISU 68 at Hilton Magicless

Florida AM 70 ISU 68 at Hilton HAHAseum

ZERO defense down the stretch. PSU scoring at will time and time again. Same ole Hawkeyes indeed. Seen this movie before and I've gotten tired of it. But yay, E for effort.

Ok, go ahead and flame away.

@$#!
Same ol Fran in-game coaching that sunk the game.

Not the same Hawks. This team showed grit and toughness other teams have not.

Still TO and BB IQ by some players was an anchor.

I know he’s a troll. I also know he won’t take the bet. I put this bet out there every to multiple posters saying idiotic things. Not one has ever taken the bet.

I don't mind a solid trolling effort, but I would appreciate if they could at least feign legitimacy as a Hawk. I mean, have some damn pride!

It's more believable when they sprinkle in at least a half positive post.

Hawks played very well and I was proud of the effort. Joe T is starting to figure some things out. I like where this team is headed. I say we beat pretty boy Freddy on Tuesday!

ZERO defense down the stretch. PSU scoring at will time and time again. Same ole Hawkeyes indeed. Seen this movie before and I've gotten tired of it. But yay, E for effort.

Ok, go ahead and flame away.

@$#!
I, for one, am not giving them a pass for effort. Luka was terrible at the line. We couldn't get back even after made baskets. Chambers showed some guts for saving Watkins and Stephens as long as he did.

It sucked to lose a winnable game. But were light years ahead of, to name one example, the Gessell/Uthoff teams when it comes to mental toughness. Those who believe otherwise haven't been watching this team.

I thought the guys played very hard and hung in there despite being so short handed. On the road against a ranked team.

One criticism I would have against Fran would be why Joe W wasn’t in the game the last few minutes when we needed someone who could shoot the three. He finally put him in with under a minute left but by then it was too late.

Good gutsy game by our guys despite being so short handed. I also like the play of Toussaint as he is starting to look better and better.

Agreed..JoeT is looking more comfortable. The OP is an idiot. The Hawks played their hearts out in a hostile environment and thats the crap he spouts. I've been critical of Fran also. We'll see how the season plays out. But the OP needs to stay in his lane.

Iowa has been one of the best teams in the country, you’re an idiot
This poster cant be more wrong. Not the same old team by a long shot. Attrition might get this team but the sharing of the ball, the commitment to defense might be the best I've seen under Fran. If you can't see that you don't know basketball. If Fran gets this team to the top half of the Big he's the coach of the year.

Latest posts