Satisfying Season

Fact is the site would be much better without you and couple others.. You are the true definition of a troll as well as Ben, Fryowa and Josh Brown.. Site would be a much better site without the BS that comes from you guys. You troll around this site not knowing how to carry on conversation like adults, derail post with negativity and belittle others with memes etc.. It’s sad that the admins allow it..

TK is solid. A little over the top on the KF hate but he brings a lot to the board, and he's consistent. Fry is ok too. Don't know much about Ben.

Ya can't let'em get to ya so much. Embrace it.

How do you take out 2 patsies from a 7.5 average and come up with anything much more than 5.5 wins against 4.5 losses. Given that several teams are terrible, that means a very poor record against decent teams.

You don't read, you just post. It's gotta be exhausting. Iowa isn't elite, we get it. They happen to be one of 23 teams in the country to win 7 games or more the last 3 seasons. That has to piss you off, and I like it.

Iowa gets 2 gimmies a year. Take that out and it's 6-6. If mediocre is the standard than that is your standard. If 250 yards or less in 5 of 13 games is your standard than be happy about it. Since 2009, Wisky has 21 more wins over 8 seasons. That's almost three more wins. I'd be OK to split the difference. Expect to see more attempts at Ferentzing in the future rather than OSU or Nebby.

A unhealthy program isn’t winn8ng 6 games Gold.. let me help you out some a program that isn’t healthy is winning maybe 3 or 4 games a year.

I think a lot of it comes down to not having a Leshun Daniels - type back. As much as I love Wadley he just isn't a great runner in traffic when there's no hole. He is incredible in the open field. I blame the coaches for not game planning enough to get him in open space and not using somebody like Toren Young to run between the tackles. Getting that extra yard or two per carry from a big back would've really made a difference IMO. Should've used Wadley in the slot more for jet sweeps/fakes and used him more in the return game.

I think a lot of it comes down to not having a Leshun Daniels - type back. As much as I love Wadley he just isn't a great runner in traffic when there's no hole. He is incredible in the open field. I blame the coaches for not game planning enough to get him in open space and not using somebody like Toren Young to run between the tackles. Getting that extra yard or two per carry from a big back would've really made a difference IMO. Should've used Wadley in the slot more for jet sweeps/fakes and used him more in the return game.

Butler's injury was a huge part of that. If Butler plays the full season, it may have been to Wadley's detriment in overall stats, but the team would likely have fared better.

143 wins with an incompetent coach. Hmmm, imagine how many we would have one with a coach who was competent.

Yeah, I have to laugh to myself when I see comments like that. You don't put yourself a win away from being the program's all-time winningest coach if you don't have a clue. Is KF perfect? No. But people need to keep a little perspective.