SAME OL HAWKEYES

nJYSBN.jpg

;)

Garza didn't even have a great game, against a really long athletic guy guarding him. 21 and 13.

Garza didn't even have a great game, against a really long athletic guy guarding him. 21 and 13.

Didn’t need to have a great game against that trainwreck of a team that showed up at Carver tonight. Good win in da books though!!

I don’t disrespect you ingoodco and PC i love the hawks always will. I appreciate you. I’m same way woth KF!!

if the higher ranked play like that yeah will beat many better! However I will take any W don’t care how! Resume builder
Iowa has a lot better resume than most, which has been my point to a lot guys who probably don’t even watch college basketball based on their takes. I’ve watched the game for 30+ years and I’m just a fan, I don’t think I go over the top with being a blind fan.

Iowa has a lot better resume than most, which has been my point to a lot guys who probably don’t even watch college basketball based on their takes. I’ve watched the game for 30+ years and I’m just a fan, I don’t think I go over the top with being a blind fan.[/QUOTE

agreed!!

Iowa has a lot better resume than most, which has been my point to a lot guys who probably don’t even watch college basketball based on their takes. I’ve watched the game for 30+ years and I’m just a fan, I don’t think I go over the top with being a blind fan.

You not blind we have a great resume so far! I remember a Maryland squad gettin in with a barely 500 record one year in ACC but had great resume! Iowa on that same path plus injuries could factor in.

Latest posts