SAME OL HAWKEYES

It's an interesting debate. And quite subjective.

No it's not. Freedom of speech as guaranteed by our constitution means you can speak freely without Government interference. It doesn't mean you can say what ever you want anywhere without consequences. (a common misconception among certain sub groups who will go unnamed)

The owner of a restaurant, store, stadium and yes...an internet forum can ask you not to say some things within their private domain...and ask you to leave if you don't comply. That's not restriction of free speech it's ownership and control of their property.

No it's not. Freedom of speech as guaranteed by our constitution means you can speak freely without Government interference. It doesn't mean you can say what ever you want anywhere without consequences.

The owner of a restaurant, store, stadium and yes...an internet forum can ask you not to say some things within their private domain...and ask you to leave if you don't comply. That's not restriction of free speech it's ownership and control of their property.

Absolutely, I meant the consequences of said free speech. I have corrected.

You and haydensly said it better than I.

I love it when people get mad at the people who rip on people for saying something stupid. Trying to tell someone to not say something because people have the right to say what they want takes a certain level of stupid.

It is freedom of speech. Which means he won't be thrown in jail and/or prosecuted for it. It's doesn't mean that he can't be banned from a private message board. This is what freedom of speech really means.
Freedom of speech protects you from the government, not from other citizens or private entities.

And there's a big difference between expressing one's opinion and intentionally flaming.
you better be able to prove the difference between the two