Rutgers Beats the shit out of Iowa

StanziUSA

There is your headline. As blunt as I can be. Will love to see the excuse Iowa media members come up with. At least the baby boys in black and yellow showed up, they’ll get a participation trophy, right? YAYYYYYY!!!!:):):)

“But they went 5-2 in February” yea 5-2 in February doesn’t mean shit when you go 0-5 in March.

This is the most embarrassing performance by an Iowa basketball team that I can remember. Rutgers NET ranking is probably 200 and they blow us out by over 20 at home on senior day. What a fucking embarrassment this team is.

I think last year burned out so bad that we are just looking for the next spark that leads to the next dumpster fire.

Iowa being Iowa! this is not a very good team. Should be but lacking something. 2 games on road probably mean 2 loses and a 7-8 seed in Big Ten Tournament. It is what it is under this coach.

There is your headline. As blunt as I can be. Will love to see the excuse Iowa media members come up with. At least the baby boys in black and yellow showed up, they’ll get a participation trophy, right? YAYYYYYY!!!!:):):)

“But they went 5-2 in February” yea 5-2 in February doesn’t mean shit when you go 0-5 in March.
Other headlines

"Em-Baer-assing Loss"

"Hawks Can't Get Out Of This Pikiell"

"Carver Turned Into Harper Valley"

"Carver Becomes Camelot For Knights"

tenor.gif

This team is better than last year, but they're not that much better. Take away the 2 last second wins and the overtime win and we're barely on the bubble. Will Pemsl & Nunge be an upgrade over Cook & Baer?

Latest posts