Rumor on Derby

Oh HUUUURB. I've been trying so hard to be on your side. Why do you make it hard to love you?

Hahaha.gif

My mom's in a Church group with Coach Davis' wife. She over heard a phone conversation of Davis and his wife about how Coach Davis was down trying to re recruit AJ as he sees AJ as the future and present QB at Iowa.

I don't think enrolling in a community college would impact his eligibility. Lots of Iowa kids take kirkwood classes over the summer.

I don't think enrolling in a community college would impact his eligibility. Lots of Iowa kids take kirkwood classes over the summer.

Yeah, if its CC he can come back and play here. He already got accepted so he doesn't have to wait to get his juco degree like we saw with Coe.

I heard he came back and then left again. I also heard the maillady turned him down and he punched out her window.

the kid has a dream of playing QB, maybe his dad had a heart to heart with him and the kid decided to come back, with some help from his parents,
it wouldn't be the 1st time parents influenced a kid's decision,
and its not like he will be taking a scholarship from the next class. with Kozan going to Auburn there is 1 scholly left

Kozan had his offer pulled to make room for Derbtastic. Heard that from Kozan via a direct message on twitter.

If my last name was "Derby" I would at least be tempted to name one of my sons "Homerun"...and of course, once the novelty wore off (after about a month) I'd just switch to calling him by his middle name...

"Demolition"...

My mom's in a Church group with Coach Davis' wife. She over heard a phone conversation of Davis and his wife about how Coach Davis was down trying to re recruit AJ as he sees AJ as the future and present QB at Iowa.

Alright lets just suppose this is true. Future, maybe, present= not unless JVB is injured. I could see Derby in the wildcat, as many others have said. How justied would it make the KOK haters is Derby came back to be used in a Tebow type role under Davis. This would be the proof it was KOK and not KF. A guy can dream can't he?

If my last name was "Derby=" I would at least be tempted to name one of my sons="Homerun="...and of course, once the novelty wore off (after about a month) I'd just switch to calling him by his middle name...="Demolition="...

None of those can compete with....

wait for it....

Herby Derby

Latest posts