Rudock to start....

I look at the enthusiasm at Nebraska and Michigan right now with new coaches.

Then I watch Ferentz and i just want to cry. Seriously. He really needs to retire.

Starting Beathard would have been a no-brainer. What a moron

Michigan has enthusiasm, for good reason. I am here to tell you that at nebby, what your seeing is not enthusiasm, it's very very cautious, anxiety ridden optimism....and some fear.

Hopefully KF and GD give Beathard some opportunities when he goes in, but the fact that they are starting Rudock just seriously makes me fume. They want Rudock to be the guy, so he gets the scripted plays.

KF wants Rudock to be the starter, I think it's pretty obvious Davis wants CJ.

---------I am here to tell you that at nebby, what your seeing is not enthusiasm, it's very very cautious, anxiety ridden optimism....and some fear.

Who in the hell cares....if Riley is a dud, they will can him and move on to the next guy. No big wup....that is the way it is done at real programs. Only at Iowa do you hang on to a guy 5 years too long....you know, the "Right way" to do things. I am jealous as hell too....why are we all being punished???

---------I am here to tell you that at nebby, what your seeing is not enthusiasm, it's very very cautious, anxiety ridden optimism....and some fear.

Who in the hell cares....if Riley is a dud, they will can him and move on to the next guy. No big wup....that is the way it is done at real programs. Only at Iowa do you hang on to a guy 5 years too long....you know, the "Right way" to do things. I am jealous as hell too....why are we all being punished???

I was simply stating what nebby fans are feeling about their new hire. I have to deal with the nebby dilusion daily. No other intent. Geesh.

Screen-Shot-2014-10-18-at-2.53.44-PM-480x357.png

Isn't that OK4P in the front row?

It is time to move on from KF, and you should never be afraid to make a change because you MIGHT hire someone not as good as what you have.....That said, you have to be really ****ing stupid if you think it "big wup" if you make a bad hire, that you just "move onto the next guy"......That worked so well for Nebraskas after Osborn, for Michican after Carr, Florida after Urban, Alabama before Saban, and those are exacmple of how the most storied football teams can suffer with a bad hire. A bad hire at a blue blood can bury them for years.....a bad hire at Iowa will bury this program for a decade (see AlFraud as a prime example).

As I said it is time for a change, but we need a new AD first, cause Barta will hire someone who would bury this program for a decade or more.....he is incompetent.