Royce White

Good story, and shows that some kids understand second chances. Also, he looks huge, not sure Iowa can stop him this year.

He definitely looks the part.....Dude looks like he is about 30.

Watched him play a couple times so far this summer. Moves really well for his size. He's about 270 but he's not 6'8 like they say. I'd say closer to 6'6 or 6'7 but hopefully should make up with it with his size and skill set. Unbelievable passer for his size and huge hands. Don't see him being a big time scorer though. But he will grab his share of rebounds and I wouldn't be surprised to see him in the 4/5 assists a game category.

Hubbard lasted a month or two. White has been here for a year now with no run in's.
Fine. I'm not saying it's the exact same situation, nor am I saying that I expect White to get into any trouble at ISU. I'm just saying it's not a nice story until it's over.

Went with a Cyclone fan to watch him play a couple weeks back in DSM....he's got some incredible skills. Mel (or whomever guards him) will have their hands full....

As far as manly fouls are concerned, there is nothing more irritating to me than a player getting called for a personal foul because he had minimal contact with the opponent who made the basket and gets a free throw. The idea is to stop the opponent from scoring and earn the points from the free throw line. If you are going to foul someone, make absolutely certain that he does NOT make the basket. Basketball 101.

Here's better R.W. highlights with good music. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kToCCP9nJRE]‪Iowa State Basketball: YMCA CCL Highlights (7-6)‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

Beast!!!

With a great attitude and a seriously competitive streak. We'll learn more about him in about 2 weeks...when the team leaves for it's Italy playing tour.

Latest posts